The Smiths Belgian TV footage on youtube

M

MuteWitness616

thanks to me :)

Last edited by a moderator:
belgie.gif

I don't know about gay but he sure looks wonderful! Does anybody really care? The man looks fabulous in this clip. He was trying to get as much attention as possible back then, i.e. the oversized women's shirts and jewelry not to mention the bouquet, etc. What a wonderful time for him! And us.

I've watched this clip so many times over the weekend, in odd little moments when I wasn't working. Despite the fact that it's lip-synced, it's strangely mesmerizing. Perhaps this just seems powerful because I hadn't seen it before, but that mauve blouse, those sparkly necklaces, that quiff...

Morrissey was so out-of-the-blue iconic, and so perfectly realized; that clever lad who embodied a dangerous notion of aggressive feyness, unapologetic and timeless.

God, he was beautiful.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've watched this clip so many times over the weekend, in odd little moments when I wasn't working. Despite the fact that it's lip-synced, it's strangely mesmerizing. Perhaps this just seems powerful because I hadn't seen it before, but that mauve blouse, those sparkly necklaces, that quiff...

Morrissey was so out-of-the-blue iconic, and so perfectly realized; that clever lad who embodied a dangerous notion of aggressive feyness, unapologetic and timeless.

God, he was beautiful.

That's a nice way of summing it up.

God, he was beautiful.

Awww... I felt all of that watching this, but could never have expressed it so beautifully. '.. that clever lad who embodied a dangerous notion of aggressive feyness, unapologetic and timeless.'- perfect! :)

Back
Top Bottom