the nostalgia thread

Ah... Tranformers, more than meets the eye! :) .
I also loved G Force (called Battle of the Planets in some countries)

And The Mysterious Cities of Gold

Ahh, well, if we're into cartoon nostalgy, lest we forget...

50530670.jpg

^^D'oh! Of course! My boyfriend does the best impression of the little redhaired bad guy (Boss, boss! Hashamen marbitz hazak! :D ).

I see you're form my generation, so you must have watched this lovely piece of propaganda ;)

flying%20house.jpg

and...

321%20Contact.gif

Ah, the days of single channel TV...

Sport Billy!!! I had a few "action figure" type thingies of him, I'd forgotten all about it. And Holly Hobby! (sp?) When I was a kid all the girls collected stationary (you know, the kind you write letters on), did you do this as well? Holly Hobby stationary was one of the more popular ones :) .
And the crazy line guy... The 80s rocked, man.

I'll bet you also liked
Strawberry-Shortcake-bike.jpg

I had little action figures of her and her friends and they all smelled like the fruit they represented.

I'll bet you also liked
Strawberry-Shortcake-bike.jpg

I had little action figures of her and her friends and they all smelled like the fruit they represented.

No, I was really only into Sarah Kay for a short while ... then I decided it's too girly for my taste so the only action figures I collected were

playmobilsty8.jpg

... the almighty playmobils!

I think I had about 100 of those + the castle + every possible thing related to them (including things like pots, spoons, different outfits, weapons etc.) .. I wonder where I put it? I probably had a pretty valuable collection there ...

Someone please let me know I wasn't the only one completely enthralled by this cartoon as a child -

02grand.gif

03fette.gif

The Smurfs were so wonderful!

^ I absolutely missed your previous posting of them, apologies!

gumby_2.gif

Has anyone mentioned Gumby? (Probably, but just in case.)

everyone shout "CAPTAIN CAVVVVVVVE MAN"... I would still watch this now if it was on!

caveyshout.jpg

one of my first bands.... really sorry i can't say it was the The smiths!

kidcreole93459.jpg

Back
Top Bottom