The f*** My Life Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
And I do not give a shit :)

But the point remains that Kewpie hasn't tried to keep you from arguing on the general forum just asked you to do so in a civilized manner.

But the point remains that Kewpie hasn't tried to keep you from arguing on the general forum just asked you to do so in a civilized manner.

I will never take back what I said....OK?
Stop moaning you old woman!

I will never take back what I said....OK?

I never asked you to. I just tried to explain what Kewpie told you.

Stop moaning you old woman!

At least we're in the pigsty now. :p And who is it really that's moaning?

I never asked you to. I just tried to explain what Kewpie told you.

At least we're in the pigsty now. :p And who is it really that's moaning?

I know....I shall stay in the f***ing pigsty, if I must!

Your moaning all day today Emil, I know Jackie has probably told you some shit story to try and make you hate us, but it's actually her who's changed...me and Billy have stayed the same since the beginning

Your moaning all day today Emil, I know Jackie has probably told you some shit story to try and make you hate us, but it's actually her who's changed...me and Billy have stayed the same since the beginning

I have? Before this I have posted one thing to you today; the words being "oh well, you'll never learn". Is that moaning? And I don't hate you. Have I written one word expressing that sentiment?

I have? Before this I have posted one thing to you today; the words being "oh well, you'll never learn". Is that moaning? And I don't hate you. Have I written one word expressing that sentiment?

Well it seems that way...you wouldn't have given a shit what I'd said to that person, if you weren't bothered by what I say. If anything you would have supported me as the user was f***ing stupid to say shut up for no f***ed up reason.

Well it seems that way...you wouldn't have given a shit what I'd said to that person, if you weren't bothered by what I say. If anything you would have supported me as the user was f***ing stupid to say shut up for no f***ed up reason.

Again; all I've been trying to say is that Kewpie didn't try to stop you from arguing in the general forum but only to do so without throwing insults on other users. I haven't taken anyone's side.

I haven't told him anything, don't blame me. I've not changed but I'm tired about the fact that you don't know where the line goes. It's ok to joke with someone but there is a line, you don't joke about someone when that person has told you you've crossed the line.

I haven't told him anything, don't blame me. I've not changed but I'm tired about the fact that you don't know where the line goes. It's ok to joke with someone but there is a line, you don't joke about someone when that person has told you you've crossed the line.

Where was the line then? There was no bloody line....Did you draw it yourself? :lbf: :crazy:
If anything the line was drawn by the first few comments Jackie...

Last edited by a moderator:
Where was the line then? There was no bloody line....Did you draw it yourself? :lbf: :crazy:

You have known for some time I think you went too far Davie, and then you should have stopped. The line goes when someone expresses in private, not on the forum, that it's not very funny anymore.

You have known for some time I think you went too far Davie, and then you should have stopped. The line goes when someone expresses in private, not on the forum, that it's not very funny anymore.

I cannot remember when you said it in private, I've read no such thing...
Actually, what the f*** did we actually call you for you to get so "offended"???

I cannot remember when you said it in private, I've read no such thing...
Actually, what the f*** did we actually call you for you to get so "offended"???

I'll send you a pm with what I wrote to you some weeks ago!

Ayeeee...she loved the old times! :lbf: :D
Now that she's a full time drug taker, it's just making her paranoid! STAY OFF THE DRUGS!

Now calm down everybody,breathe...I think its time you two should kiss and make up.
She loves you really Davie,she wants you to rip her rabbity pyjamas off

Tags
*pole dansa bikehumpa bordwalk empire doggie style fanny freeze i like moaning lol ha! loserville pepper balls real talk robby 4 mod robby appeases robby rocks robbygod scott=sad shawnhaspenis small bike sodeepinside spicy crotch suicide talk
Back
Top Bottom