The Drivel Thread

You used to say all this about that 4cking Arsehole from Suede as well.
It don’t take much to turn you fragile head my girl.. now does it 🤨
No, I love neil but you don't understand how it is with nicky. I love him as a person. Like there is something so life affirming about him. Like when I see him all is well with the world.

I've had a horrible experience these last few months. This guy who is a soulless creep but who I find really attractive and charismatic, the first IRL person I've ever felt that way about, has been absolutely shameless to me. He goes on about wanting to be friends, but then whenever I try to take him up on that, because I WOULD like to be friends with him, turns out all he wants is sex. Well obviously I'm NOT going to have sex with him (though I did offer to whip him but he's too dumb to understand the concept and just wanted to know if I would be naked, which obviously I wouldn't be). The thing that's been most upsetting is that he seems to have no interest in my personality whatsoever. Everyone knows that I'm the most interesting funny person ever but he doesnt seem to notice or care. He's not interested in anything i say. Id never experienced that before, to be totally dismissed like that, and it really threw me for a loop so that I felt like I didn't even know who I was anymore. Anyway, all this time this guy has had a girlfriend, whose personality and opinions he presumably cares about, and I know without even having to talk to her that she can't possibly be anywhere near as interesting as me, but i even started to be jealous of her, and start to think "aw I wish I could just be normal" which is something that I've also never experienced before! This went on for quite a while, with me being a total sadsack, and then I smartly decided to watch some nicky wire videos, and, in doing so, i felt an injection of something much needed, and whatever trance I was in broke, and I remembered who I was, and that I don't care about that pedestrian bullshit. In short, nicky had led me back to myself. It's like that with nicky and me.

Some people are like a cloud of mold spores
In the guise of someone who’s there to help you
I read about them all the time
Some have taken chunks out of my life
Patches of red skin
From Friday morning’s electrodes
Or was it a substance gouged into my skin
Via human fingers in surgical gloves
I have to wait and see
What the initial irritation leads to
Will it fade or grow deep

No, I love neil but you don't understand how it is with nicky. I love him as a person. Like there is something so life affirming about him. Like when I see him all is well with the world.

I've had a horrible experience these last few months. This guy who is a soulless creep but who I find really attractive and charismatic, the first IRL person I've ever felt that way about, has been absolutely shameless to me. He goes on about wanting to be friends, but then whenever I try to take him up on that, because I WOULD like to be friends with him, turns out all he wants is sex. Well obviously I'm NOT going to have sex with him (though I did offer to whip him but he's too dumb to understand the concept and just wanted to know if I would be naked, which obviously I wouldn't be). The thing that's been most upsetting is that he seems to have no interest in my personality whatsoever. Everyone knows that I'm the most interesting funny person ever but he doesnt seem to notice or care. He's not interested in anything i say. Id never experienced that before, to be totally dismissed like that, and it really threw me for a loop so that I felt like I didn't even know who I was anymore. Anyway, all this time this guy has had a girlfriend, whose personality and opinions he presumably cares about, and I know without even having to talk to her that she can't possibly be anywhere near as interesting as me, but i even started to be jealous of her, and start to think "aw I wish I could just be normal" which is something that I've also never experienced before! This went on for quite a while, with me being a total sadsack, and then I smartly decided to watch some nicky wire videos, and, in doing so, i felt an injection of something much needed, and whatever trance I was in broke, and I remembered who I was, and that I don't care about that pedestrian bullshit. In short, nicky had led me back to myself. It's like that with nicky and me.

So someone finally gave you a taste of reality; give that man a medal! He showed you how other people actually see you, but of course you couldn’t handle it so you had to go and watch one of your little YouTube videos and get back to deluding yourself as quickly as possible.:laughing:

BE CAREFUL WOT THEM BOOKS YOU BURN

Allah is great, you know it's true
And soon the world will know it, too.
Each earthly thing must meet its end
And into Jahannam, the West we send.

Ayaan Hirsi Ali is nuts
And Douglas Murray, we hate his guts.
Jordan Peterson is a phony
Nick Cave's a dork (Bony Moronie).

Unless they come to see the truth,
We must fight them, nail and tooth.
They may have their dumb UnHerd
But we have Allah's glorious word.

So as your world goes down in flames
Meditate on the ninety-nine names.
Perhaps you'll see Allah is One
And not a god who had a son.

Say "there is no god but God."
And Carlislebaz, you're rather odd.
Don't you burn that Holy Qur'an
Da do ron ron ron, da do ron ron.

Here’s where the AI is at currently:

It occasionally reminds me it’s there by some mild pain. I wonder what substance was on his gloved fingers when he gouged into my skin with them.

Maybe he’s going to be the cause of my death before the mold infection can finish me off. Did he rough up my skin and rub a carcinogen into it, I wonder.

I wish I could put something in the water that would kill sadists but not affect kind people.

It feels appropriate to hear Morrissey sing sarcastically “Don’t look back in anger."

Enjoying not being in physical pain and just having finished writing morning pages. It's 10:15AM and I'm wondering how best to approach the day. I think I'll paint at noon, and take it from there.
IMG_20240430_101248623_HDR.jpg

So someone finally gave you a taste of reality; give that man a medal! He showed you how other people actually see you, but of course you couldn’t handle it so you had to go and watch one of your little YouTube videos and get back to deluding yourself as quickly as possible.:laughing:
The gods love me, honey bunny, you know that! :(

I actually sort of feel sorry for him. He has the cheapest, Ted bundiest tactics to try to get nice girls to go up to his house late at night: "my sister died. I'm all alone. Waaaaah. Etc." (I ask you, honey bunny, would I fall for that?! He thinks I'm some kind of cheap tart AND dumb bunny!) And he wears this Guess shirt all the time. Who wears Guess anymore??

Postponing painting because the tightness in my chest that mimics anxiety and the rattling cough have returned and I feel shitty. Brewing a coffee and reading true crime instead. The spring sun just came out. I hope today won’t be a write off.

Here’s where the AI is at currently:

Yes Born, I agree with ya lad.
She’s had a dose of her own medication,
And she ain’t best pleased 😩😩
It sounds like that this guy has dumped her from a 50 story housing block.
He sounds like someone that is well out of Rifkies world.
Like he has a decent job Ect

Yes Born, I agree with ya lad.
She’s had a dose of her own medication,
And she ain’t best pleased 😩😩
It sounds like that this guy has dumped her from a 50 story housing block.
He sounds like someone that is well out of Rifkies world.
Like he has a decent job Ect
He has enough money that he tried to pay me for sex. Since when did I become a lady of the night????

Just being nice would've gone a long way.

Tags
anxiety bloody awful poetry testing the waters trying to feel good in your own skin trying to make friends wanting to alleviate anxiety wanting to feel safe to be honest wanting to have integrity
Back
Top Bottom