The Drivel Thread

My face isn’t hot anymore, but the sadness remains in me. It’s like a drug or hormone. It was anger, originally. Then it metamorphosed into the more tolerable sensation of sadness, which doesn’t burn me out like anger does. Sadness feels like morphine.

EAST, WEST..
IMG_0776.jpeg

Had a hamburger and shake at five guys today, pretty good.

View attachment 102495

Seems like your kind of place @Was I ever any good.
I’m sure you’ve been inside five guys.

View attachment 102496
Meat is Murder played softly in my head one day while I was eating animals, and Morrissey’s voice so gentle, I got the message that I had to choose to get off the fence, and either continue eating animals, or stop doing it. The choice was easy, because the voice in my head so trustworthy. I never looked back.

The mental health worker who sounded the alarm didn’t check her messages, and so didn’t get the message that she was not to come visit me. She buzzed my doorbell, and because my sadness had abated, I let her in. We had a chat that went okay.

Meat is Murder played softly in my head one day while I was eating animals, and Morrissey’s voice so gentle, I got the message that I had to choose to get off the fence, and either continue eating animals, or stop doing it. The choice was easy, because the voice in my head so trustworthy. I never looked back.

Have you tried five guys though? It’s all fresh ingredients, although very messy to eat I feel like I need a shower and a change of clothes afterwards.
The milkshakes are 👌 I had a strawberry one, it has loads of ice cream in it and strawberry chunks.

Have you tried five guys though? It’s all fresh ingredients, although very messy to eat I feel like I need a shower and a change of clothes afterwards.
The milkshakes are 👌 I had a strawberry one, it has loads of ice cream in it and strawberry chunks.
No, but I used to be lusty about McDonald’s quarter pounders with cheese, and Wendy’s bacon and cheese burgers. Disgusting to me now, such things are.

No, but I used to be lusty about McDonald’s quarter pounders with cheese, and Wendy’s bacon and cheese burgers. Disgusting to me now, such things are.
I’ve never heard someone’s feelings towards McDonald’s being described as ‘lusty’.
You must have REALLY liked those burgers.

I’ve never heard someone’s feelings towards McDonald’s being described as ‘lusty’.
You must have REALLY liked those burgers.
I used to really look forward to spending scrounged up money on them. Sorry, Morrissey, for what a literal meathead I was.

Tags
anxiety bloody awful poetry testing the waters trying to feel good in your own skin trying to make friends wanting to alleviate anxiety wanting to feel safe to be honest wanting to have integrity
Back
Top Bottom