The Drivel Thread

Do people in their fifties actually find each other attractive enough to still engage in sordid affairs with each other??

Of course they do! There's two old folks in the care home where I reside still at it... and they're in their eighties. Sometimes wheelchair bound Charlie gets involved as well. Care home? Should be called something else!

Jesus Christ do I want to bleach my f***ing eyes, from the god awful pictures of infected injuries to the extra-marital affairs of Grandpa McFate that nobody cares about...took Islam's values really to the core, innit ?
This shit site is giving me a migraine !!!

The evil psy-op genius of the Drivel Thread (where "nobody cares" is implied in the title) is that it somehow compels people who aren't interested and who hate it, to care about it and keep reading it, and comment on it about how much they hate it. Islam, I find, has a similarly infuriating effect. I'm starting to appreciate the sinister quality of the niqab. You are wrong about Islam's values, though, froggy: adultery is a sin. You were thinking of polygamy, perhaps.

The evil psy-op genius of the Drivel Thread (where "nobody cares" is implied in the title) is that it somehow compels people who aren't interested and who hate it, to care about it and keep reading it, and comment on it about how much they hate it. Islam, I find, has a similarly infuriating effect. I'm starting to appreciate the sinister quality of the niqab. You are wrong about Islam's values, though, froggy: adultery is a sin. You were thinking of polygamy, perhaps.

Take a f***ing joke. Nerdiest reply I've ever read :lbf:

Weirdo. Of course the unsettling skin rash lady's agreeing with you, too...

You're the one who introduced the topic of showing rashes to little boys, but suddenly I'm the pervert? Sober up, please.

Tags
anxiety bloody awful poetry testing the waters trying to feel good in your own skin trying to make friends wanting to alleviate anxiety wanting to feel safe to be honest wanting to have integrity
Back
Top Bottom