the all things supernatural thread

Elaborate please! :)

Shit. I knew you were going to say that :D

Ok, I have never seen a ghost. I do belive in them tho, as some of the pictures I have seen just cannot be explained.
(I'll post some later, maybe!!!!)
I'd like to see one, but if I did, I'd have a bloody heart failure anyway!!!

I'll try to make a long story as short as possible....

When I was a kid (about 12) me and a pal were hanging around the local shop at night (as we all did!). There was a really bright star in the sky, unusually bright, and it was there for a good few minutes when we was watching.

And basically, it just shot off! I remember it so clearly, like it was yesterday. It wasn't a shooting star or meteorite, no trail or nothing. It just zoomed off!
We both saw it, and there was just no explaination (that I can think of anyway!)
I've told this story to some UFO investigators in detail, and they cannot explain either way......

I know this sounds a bit lame, but I swear to you it was so freaky!

And as for Mr Geller, all I'm saying is that it wouldn't surprise me if he were 'dodgy'!!

Having said that, the mind is a powerful thing.....

Want some pics????

When I was little I stayed in my Nanny's front room quite often and I remember numerous times when I thought I could hear someone moving about the room. It scared the hell out of me.

Years and years later my Mummy met up with an old friend of hers who used to live in my Nanny's house. She was saying to my mum 'We never used to go in that room at night as kids, we used to swear it was haunted by an old man' and my Mum said 'Really? That's what we used to say too!'. It was such a freaky moment, just thinking about it gives me goosebumps.

Something locked me in a shed once... :(

and pigeons seem to drop dead everwhere I go... it's really a terrible health hazzard!! :)

and pigeons seem to drop dead everwhere I go... it's really a terrible health hazzard!! :)

That is similiar to me...except with me it's zebras.

Whenever I am near zebras in the zoo they just seem to start urinating gallons. I'm like a zebra diuretic.

That is similiar to me...except with me it's zebras.

Whenever I am near zebras in the zoo they just seem to start urinating gallons. I'm like a zebra diuretic.

I really can't tell which is worse!! Being rained by dead pigeons or being pissed on by a load of zebras!!

we should have a poll!! :)

This is one of the most 'oddest' images I've ever seen.

You can see the website on the pics where they came from.

These guys are pro paranormal investigators in the USA, and people send millions of pics to them. There are hundreds on display for you to see!
Most are BS, but every now and again, the odd pic here and there freak me out!!

Take a look at their website:

www.ghoststudy.com

ghosts ain't scary look at patrick swayze!

Check this out:

This is from the flim Scary Movie.

It cannot be seen whilst watching at 'normal speed', but this is there is slow motion playback :eek:

Take a look at their website:

www.ghoststudy.com

Eeeek, all that stuff freaks me out!!

Have any of you seen those old 'spot the difference' forwards that after 30 seconds of intense staring turn into big scary faces with shrieks and screams? They terrify me! After I get sucked in I'm a nervous wreck for at least half an hour.

I'm not a complete pussy though, I do enjoy scary movies, rollercoasters and masochism :)

Check this out:

This is from the flim Scary Movie.

It cannot be seen whilst watching at 'normal speed', but this is there is slow motion playback :eek:

so you've got a film that is called "scary movie", which is a mickey take of horror films and in a couple of slowed downed frames of a scene, you've got what looks to be a spooky image. my tongue is firmly in my cheek on that one.

Amityville ghost caught on camera.

Look at the last pic. SHIT, it looks like the youngest boy!!

(Incidently - The Smiths Back To The Old House has just come on :eek:

so you've got a film that is called "scary movie", which is a mickey take of horror films and in a couple of slowed downed frames of a scene, you've got what looks to be a spooky image. my tongue is firmly in my cheek on that one.

I know what you mean,
but when watching in normal speed, you'll see nothing.

It appears and disapears in less than 1 second.

Why would they go to all that bother to include this, for it NOT to be seen.....

Amityville ghost caught on camera.

Look at the last pic. SHIT, it looks like the youngest boy!!

(Incidently - The Smiths Back To The Old House has just come on :eek:

Night night time + overactive imagination + Andy's scary pics = Dupree should only look at this thread during daytime.

I know what you mean,
but when watching in normal speed, you'll see nothing.

It appears and disapears in less than 1 second.

Why would they go to all that bother to include this, for it NOT to be seen.....

if it isn't seen at normal speed. Then the person who has made it, must of slowed it down, for it to be seen! Then made it available; you think about a film it has thousands of feet of film, it's a trick.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom