Suffer little children - laughter

GirlAfraid23

This is quite a random question...but just wondering if any of you know who the laughter in this song belongs to?
Because it is definatley a woman's voice, so I know its not one of the band.

Its quite a trivial thing but I was just listening to the song and realized I have never wondered this before.

This is quite a random question...but just wondering if any of you know who the laughter in this song belongs to?

Its quite a trivial thing but I was just listening to the song and realized I have never wondered this before.

It's Annalisa Jablonska. According to some letters, she was Moz's girlfriend at the time of the recording of the first album.

Peter

Theres a rumour that it was the recording made by myra hindley of one of the children that they killed. Even though it's not true just thinking about it is quite a spooky thing!

Theres a rumour that it was the recording made by myra hindley of one of the children that they killed. Even though it's not true just thinking about it is quite a spooky thing!

Yes and that rumour was just started by you, you twat:angry:

Jukebox Jury

It's Annalisa Jablonska. According to some letters, she was Moz's girlfriend at the time of the recording of the first album.

Peter

Correct Peter (about her name, no idea about the girlfriend bit)
She is also the female voice credited with saying ''Oh Really'' during 'Pretty Girls Make Graves'

Jukebox Jury

Peter

Thank you for this!

Very interesting...I didnt know he had a girlfriend...news to me! :)

I haven't asked her about Moz or anything.
My worry is,that if she's not the same Annalisa Jablonska I'll look like an idiot.

Not wanting to be gratuitously sarcastic or aught but, just how many Annalisa Jablonska's do you think there are galavanting around england?

That's funny. :)

p151.jpg

That's her back when she was like she was back then!
Jeez! It's got to be said, she don't half look like she could be a child killer herself!!!

Last edited:
p151.jpg

That's her back when she was like she was back then!
Jeez! It's got to be said, she don't half look like she could be a child killer herself!!!

I saw that message you deleted. A pang of conscience? No, I didn't think so. You are quickly becoming the most unpleasant poster on here by some distance.

Peter

I saw that message you deleted. A pang of conscience? No, I didn't think so. You are quickly becoming the most unpleasant poster on here by some distance.

Peter

brrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom