Strange/unexpected Moz references?

Pablo Cuckoo story was mentioned BBC 6 Music Shawn Keaveney.

Again they failed to mention actual source (Smithstorrents), but youtube. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Today BBC 6 Music Steve Lamacq is broadcasting from new media centre in Salford.

Damon Gough aka Badly Drawn Boy mentioned about Smiths as one of his influences.

You can listen again from iPlayer around 01:38:00.

In today's afternoon edition of The Archers, Pip was feeling sorry for herself and listening to 'Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want' in her room after her dad gave her a hard time for failing her exams. I'm with her dad on this one: Pip needs to knuckle down and get on with some work.

Cold War Kids shout out to Morrissey with a tweet for free tickets. As of a couple minutes ago nobody knew the answer. I assume the show already started so pointless, but still cool.

8618679112_4787a2c83b_z.jpg

I'm listening to BBC 6 Music Liz Kershaw.

Liz said that 11th May would be the 30th anniversary of Hand In Glove release, she'd do something to celebrate the release.

We should send emails to Liz to give her some ideas. :)

*edit*
I looked up 1983 May calender, but 11th May was Wednesday.
It might be either 9th or 16th May?

Last edited:
We should send emails to Liz to give her some ideas. :)

Someone good at knitting (A-HEM!) should knit a tea cosy in the shape of a really really big glove (pink with yellow stripes for instance) and send it to anyone in the world who's got a teapot in the shape of a hand.

Sorted.:cool:

In Los Angeles there's this thing trending called "swatting" where you call 911 and report some violent activity at a famous person's house, then the police swarm the house with tons of cops and helicopters and stuff, it;s high level trolling/crank calling. Anyway, I guess Russell Brand was swatted yesterday or today, and the pic in the article is of him opening for Morrissey at Hollywood High.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-swatting-call-russell-brand-20130408,0,1018691.story

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom