Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before

The Seeker of Good Songs

I was just looking through the Peepholism and read that Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before was the first song played at the Wolverhampton Civic Hall concert in 1989 (The Hulmerist show).

Is it just coincidence that Stop Me... has been the opening song on most of this tour?

In my opinion, "Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before" has been an absolutely electrifying opening number. I went absolutely gaga when I heard it in Waukegan and in Merrillville. It's a song thst is simply chock-full of energy. It's simply a great way to begin a Morrissey show. He made a fine choice.

In my opinion, "Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before" has been an absolutely electrifying opening number. I went absolutely gaga when I heard it in Waukegan and in Merrillville. It's a song thst is simply chock-full of energy. It's simply a great way to begin a Morrissey show. He made a fine choice.

I whole heartedly agree. Everytime I heard him open with it (which was all accept for Baltimore), I got chills every time. Got me pumped up. Even made me keep the beat with a fist to my chest as if I were at at hardcore show. Haha!

I think "Stosh Me" is the perfect opening number indeed.

I was just looking through the Peepholism and read that Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before was the first song played at the Wolverhampton Civic Hall concert in 1989 (The Hulmerist show).

Is it just coincidence that Stop Me... has been the opening song on most of this tour?

damn if I had a spare copy of Peepholism I would put it where the sun
don t shine

sorry mods, getting a bit annoyed by his Peepholism threads, the book
is 13 years old, and discussed to death already

now all those youngsters get a chance to DL it, and they think it's the Bible

[well it is, but Jo has to make the new testament yet

damn if I had a spare copy of Peepholism I would put it where the sun
don t shine

sorry mods, getting a bit annoyed by his Peepholism threads, the book
is 13 years old, and discussed to death already

now all those youngsters get a chance to DL it, and they think it's the Bible

[well it is, but Jo has to make the new testament yet