Songs to be cremated with?

Wozzer

Or was it singles? Anyway, a valid link for this is virtually impossible to find so if anyone cares to share this it would highly appreciated.

Finlands sak är vår.

You're welcome:) My grandfather (who's still with me) served 4,5 years in the war.

You're welcome:) My grandfather (who's still with me) served 4,5 years in the war.

Mmmmmm, that's quite something. To have gone trough all that business is something that people today can't comprehend. Thanks again for the link.

He stayed behind about one year post war doing some "cleaning up", taking care of bodies etc which he counts into his serving time in that particular war. He really doesn't talk about it much though. Understandably. Let me know if you need anything else.

He stayed behind about one year post war doing some "cleaning up", taking care of bodies etc which he counts into his serving time in that particular war. He really doesn't talk about it much though. Understandably. Let me know if you need anything else.

I'll definitely inform you on my various needs in the future. The intermission 91 tape on the other thread was also a treat.

I've taken the time to make intermission comps for all Morrissey's tours up until 08'. PM me if you'd like any:).

Back
Top Bottom