Sexuality and the selling of music

• Thread starter Deleted member 4260
  • Start date
who cares if they're gossiping? is it any more catty or "clueless" than you gaggling over photos of him in the frink thread, talking about having his baby or rubbing lotion on him? I thought you were so pious and above the sins of the flesh????

but i agree with every word of your second paragraph.

lets drop this nonsense. frankly i'm getting too tired and i have to work in the morning, and its all pointless anyway. I'm still going to be "placid" i guess, and you're still going to cry yourself to sleep looking at a photo of him.
ok that's my last jab. fire at will, i'm going to bed. i will play nice tomorrow

hahahhaa, omg, too funny.

If he came out as gay the reaction would be a media blitz of innuendo and more speculation about who he was shagging. He'd get more questions about his private life than ever before in interviews that were supposed to be about his work. He'd get slagged off for keeping it a secret for so long. He'd be constantly referred to as "gay Morrissey" in the press. The gay community would constantly slag him off for not being the "right" kind of gay.

If he came out as straight there'd be a media blitz saying who did he think he was kidding and why was he so deluded about himself. There'd be the same questions in interviews because journalists would expect him to "prove it". There'd be constant attempts by the press to suggest he was gay and to dig up male lovers. Even if he had a girlfriend everyone would snigger and say she was a "beard".

What would you do if you were Morrissey?

Hi Mr. Danny, You are a truely intelligent man.... I gree with your assesments and if I was Moz I would keep it all in the closet the way he's been doing his whole life.......

who cares if they're gossiping? is it any more catty or "clueless" than you gaggling over photos of him in the frink thread, talking about having his baby or rubbing lotion on him? I thought you were so pious and above the sins of the flesh????

but i agree with every word of your second paragraph.

lets drop this nonsense. frankly i'm getting too tired and i have to work in the morning, and its all pointless anyway. I'm still going to be "placid" i guess, and you're still going to cry yourself to sleep looking at a photo of him.

ok that's my last jab. fire at will, i'm going to bed. i will play nice tomorrow

hahahahah have his baby??? i suppose sarcasam doesn't show through the computer and i surely dislike 'emoticons'. most of the time, those comments are just a funny remark that reflects the views of those in the thread...i find it quite amusing to be out of character.

it's no nonsense. i have insomnia. i'd either be reading jean paul sartre or doing this...basically...waste of time either way...rock/hard place.

crying myself to sleep looking at a photo of him? it is a shame that you could not come up with a more creative, less typical, insult than that. that one is so common!!!!!

If he came out as gay the reaction would be a media blitz of innuendo and more speculation about who he was shagging. He'd get more questions about his private life than ever before in interviews that were supposed to be about his work. He'd get slagged off for keeping it a secret for so long. He'd be constantly referred to as "gay Morrissey" in the press. The gay community would constantly slag him off for not being the "right" kind of gay.

If he came out as straight there'd be a media blitz saying who did he think he was kidding and why was he so deluded about himself. There'd be the same questions in interviews because journalists would expect him to "prove it". There'd be constant attempts by the press to suggest he was gay and to dig up male lovers. Even if he had a girlfriend everyone would snigger and say she was a "beard".

What would you do if you were Morrissey?

well, he DID address it, and this is what he said:

Observer, December 1992
Morrissey Flowers Again

..... 'I'm not running ahead and leaving clues hidden behind bus stops, as it were,' he says. 'One of my physical encounters was with a man. That was 10 years ago. It was just a very brief, absurd and amusing moment,' adds Morrissey, in his best Oscar Wilde. 'It wasn't love. I have never experienced that.'

Has he slept with women? 'Yes. I feel completely open. If I met somebody tomorrow, male or female, and they loved me and I loved them, I would openly proclaim that I loved them, regardless of what they were. I think people should be loved whatever their gender, whatever their age. I am open to everything. I accept that my experience is different from that of most men. But I feel reasonably normal. I don't feel like a freak. My world is bigger. I never lived in a small town with small morals. I don't want to take drugs. I don't, so far as I am aware, want to take part in activities such as group sex. I'm actually a reasonably conservative, boring person.'....

allright kids take it down a notch.

im a babe and what i say goes.

and danny i just want to say that the editorial view at uncut or some weird ass german music magazine dont mean a thing.

if aint got that swing it dont mean a thing.

Five Star Rating...If I Ever Saw one...

Now I can sleep peacefully...

And Leave Morrissey here on solo where he belongs

do you ever write full sentences...possibly more than one? because, i've never read anything by you that wasn't three abbreviations long

i've never read anything by you that didn't make me wanna rip both of my eyeballs out with my bare hands.

how about THAT for a sentence?

Jesus, why has this site got so moronic?

Can't you take your rubbish to the Offtopic board? Seems like ever thread turns into inane incomprehensible chitchat these days.

i've never read anything by you that didn't make me wanna rip both of my eyeballs out with my bare hands.

how about THAT for a sentence?

jesus, if a message board upsets you this much, you must be a real basket case in real life. take it easy, it's not real life. lmao lolz omg :D:D lolz lmfao

jesus, if a message board upsets you this much, you must be a real basket case in real life. take it easy, it's not real life. lmao lolz omg :D:D lolz lmfao

i'm not upset at all. you're the one who got their panties in a twist over people expressing their opinions.

Jesus, why has this site got so moronic?

Can't you take your rubbish to the Offtopic board? Seems like ever thread turns into inane incomprehensible chitchat these days.

Even with all my crazy faux persona stuff, I'm coming off as the most sane person tonight. :p

need I remind you??

MY GOD. Did you read the quote i JUST posted above?????
Are all of you speculators illiterate!?!?!??!?!!?!? Or just have a problem with accepting what he says!!?!?!?!??! I think this, I think that-...who are you to think anything in that respect!??!?!?!?! Read the quote and cut out the speculations.

just look at all those exclamations and question marks. and I'M the basketcase?

Back
Top Bottom