Sexiest Man Alive

Don't get me wrong, I'm not in the least bit attracted to Prince, but everything about this guy just screams sex!

He ain't too shabby I guess! ;)

alma!!! u go girl!!
90109szi44icluk.gif
your DH is
Sexy.gif
!!!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not in the least bit attracted to Prince, but everything about this guy just screams sex!

Jose, you read my mind.
I was thinking about Prince this morn. He belongs here! :horny:
prince.jpg

Mr Reallymatters!...sorry...I know I'm a hopeless old romantic! *BLUSHES*

Alma, he's bloody gorgeous.... My dh is a stud muffin himself but still... :rolleyes: I'm green with envy! :D
Would he be happy if he knew you had posted pics of him but none of yourself?

Thanks ladies....I am indeed a very lucky girl! ;)

(And no he wouldn't be happy that I've posted his pic here...he's actually very shy!...but what he doesn't know won't hurt him hey!)

Last edited:
:D Oh yes, I would consider seriously changing my Strasbourg ticket for a London one....

I'm afraid you have missed the boat!...he did come to Earls Court...but when I peed in my pants during the intro to How Soon Is Now? he washed his hands of me Mozzy-wise and has vowed never to attend a show with me EVER EVER again!...sorry...you can "blame it on the bladder" (as opposed to the boogie!)
:o

I'm afraid you have missed the boat!...he did come to Earls Court...but when I peed in my pants during the intro to How Soon Is Now? he washed his hands of me Mozzy-wise and has vowed never to attend a show with me EVER EVER again!...sorry...you can "blame it on the bladder" (as opposed to the boogie!)

TMI!!

Last edited:

Did you really? :D I love you more than ever! :D :sweet:

Back
Top Bottom