Say something nice about someone on solo

I thought you didn't like people posting private information. The content of a PM is private information, isn't it?

I don't recall delineating what she wrote me -- she did that herself, now didn't she? :rolleyes:

That's what I thought when I read his post.

mcdrama is like the little kid on the playground who cries,
"I know you are but what am I?"

So it seems rather odd that you would waste your time reading and replying to my posts and making posts about me, now doesn't it? :rolleyes:
And yet you do it anyway -- I guess the kids and the dogs and the company and the ever-important facebook account must not be too bustling? :D

(I bet you'll reply to this -- which will just steal more time out of your 'busy' and 'responsible' day to deal with me :lbf: But perhaps you will feel fulfilled, as you will have at least completed 'keeping up with' this place.)

internet_success.jpg

ANYWAY -- now that Kewpie and the dolls have hijacked this thread enough with attempted nasty things about me (which really just fed my ego, tbh) -- back to the topic of this thread:

oscillate wildly is indeed a catch -- and I didn't need anyone's mother to tell me :)

Last edited:
mcrickson...

2,730 posts of pure
314036511_d488dbcec4.jpg

and counting.:thumb:

Keep making posts about me, just feeding my ego ;)
I see you're bringing yourself up ever closer to the 5,000 mark. I wonder how many others' egos you've fed in attempt to make someone feel bad about themselves on the internet :lbf:

The time you must have :rolleyes: THAT I envy. Not those who make posts that cater to your irrelevant fancy :o

mcrickson seems cool (even if the last few pages of this thread seem to scream otherwise :D)

hmmm

This thread appears to have taken a distinctly ironic turn!

No need for stating the obvious.

Again mcrickson puts the blame on me.
I only joked 'where is he?' then he posted 'Troll train', started hijacking the thread.
Something goes wrong in here is all my fault?
Not really. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Why, because I know what ticks off the very sensitive people here who have too much time on their hands? I can teach you, if you'd like :lbf:

I notice you're new -- welcome to the forums :thumb:

Re: hmmm

No need for stating the obvious.

Again mcrickson puts the blame on me.
I only joked 'where is he?' then he posted 'Troll train', started hijacking the thread.
Something goes wrong in here is all my fault?
Not really. :rolleyes:

iswearziinnoc128626227303849434.jpg

She's right -- just so everyone knows, I made all those rude comments about MYSELF :rolleyes: And then, I proceeded to further talk about myself in OTHER threads :lbf: :thumb:

Kewpie is just angry because davidt won't let her ban me because I've done nothing wrong :o :D

Last edited:
Tags
*puke 1hottrubzplz circle jerk daveyhavok<3 dog nuts i <3 pt i am hot i<3ghosts i<3kyleleonard kyle is coo kyle's lovely leigh94 is cute love fest mr is hot nicethredscarlt sns22ownage
Back
Top Bottom