Roll Call: Philadelphia

i never thought i'd be riding my bike to go see moz. i know some of us dirty tattooed non-drinking punk kids are meeting at govindas for some tasty vegan eats, anyone is welcome. we'll be there around 5:30. i think there was a meet up before hand at a bar as well?(i appoint nugz to give details;))

i never thought i'd be riding my bike to go see moz. i know some of us dirty tattooed non-drinking punk kids are meeting at govindas for some tasty vegan eats, anyone is welcome. we'll be there around 5:30. i think there was a meet up before hand at a bar as well?(i appoint nugz to give details;))

:D

MacGlincheys and Good Dog are both like, a block away from the Academy. I'll be at one of those most likely. come find me. ;)

leavin now, see everyone soon!! :guitar:

Thanks very much to everyone who made it out to the afterparty last night. What a great night. :D

how was the afterparty?! explicit details, plz.

It was a lot of fun. Really great set list by the Sons and Heirs inlcuding Paint a Vulgar Picture :guitar:

And as always some great tunes spun by Dj Chris X. I was glad so many people came by. Thanks guys! :blushing:

Oh and the Courteeners were there for pretty much the whole time which was a great and pleasant suprise. yay Philly!

I said it in the thread in the Events forum, but it bears repeating here:

thank you to everyone who came out to the Philly afterparty last night. I think i actually had more fun there than at the actual show!

Special thanks to Jonny and the Sons and Heirs, and to Skinner for roping me into this craziness in the first place, and for making soda runs for me while I "worked." And to Mike at the Khyber, even though he isn't reading this, I just want to put into writing my appreciation for his efforts all night.

The band sounded incredible, and the choice of setlist was fantastic, I had a blast spinning, and it looked like everyone present was enjoying the evening.

Let's do it again soon!

the greatest thing that happened at the after party was my ex getting totally bitchslapped by his girlfriend...in mid sentence...while talking to me. it was amazing.

the greatest thing that happened at the after party was my ex getting totally bitchslapped by his girlfriend...in mid sentence...while talking to me. it was amazing.

:lbf: That's gotta be on video somewhere no?

HOW DID I MISS THIS?!?!

now I'm NOT sorry I told them to come hahahaha

HOW DID I MISS THIS?!?!

now I'm NOT sorry I told them to come hahahaha

they came in around 1am. i said hi to them but didnt talk to him too much. later in the night, a few minutes before close, hes talking to me, he was obviously really drunk and he was saying really dumb shit. i dont know if he and his g/f were fighting beforehand or what. so anyway, im standing there and hes sitting at the bar talkin to me, and out of nowhere she comes over and whacks him across the face really f***ing hard. then turns around and walks out. he looked stunned. not sure what happened after that, i was pretty drunk too and its a little fuzzy.

:clap:

it was so nice to meet you!!! :)

you too, nugzie!!! I saw a girl that sort of resembled you that was buying a shirt earlier and I was like "...I don't think that's her, but I dunno." thank gawd I didn't say anything. :p

I'm glad the party turned out awesomely. :cool:

Tags
hale yeah
Back
Top Bottom