Roll Call: Philadelphia

ooops i did it again and got carried away :o dunno what comes over me when people tell me they wish that my knees would break when I run for the front... silly me.

Anyway I will be there.

so i posted about the after party on this lj community and umm... looks like someone wont be coming. moz/me=drama

them:
You forgot to post the part about why we should care. Especially important since this is for the lame-ass Khyber and the death of Philly's local music scene AKA Heyday.

me:
well, the sons and heirs are nice guys and put on a fun show. chris x is a good guy and spins good tunes. so if you like moz and such, it'll be a fun time.

as far as bars or phillys local music scene goes...

i care less than you seem to care for this event.

My seat is in row BBB but I hopefully well be standing at the edge of the stage stage stage.

Govinda's meet up before..
Since its seated, it doesn't matter about an early que so im thinking 530? If this doesn't work maybe earlier?
ok with everyone?
Head count go.

that works. I think Im going to the Khyber around 5 to drop my stuff off for the afterparty so its all ready for me to go when I get there so I can run over right when the show ends and not have a lot of unpacking to do.

I dont post very often and nobody knows who I am, but I'll be at the afterparrty:) I saw the Smiths cover band Girlfriend in a Coma both times they played the Khyber so I'm excited to see how the Sons and Heirs compares.

for those driving to philly:
i am not sure about parking on weekends(like if they charge for meters and whatnot), but if you drive south on broad st. and go south of the south st. area, there is free neighborhood parking. if you end up pretty far south there is a subway that runs under broad st.(go north to fern rock and get off at the locust exit) or you can walk, the venue is not that far north.

also, vegan food is at broad and south, which is like 2 or 3 blocks south of the venue.

For anyone who might be getting into town early. The Philadelphia Art Museum is currently showing a Cezanne exhibit. Museum is open from 10am to 5pm.

anyone expect to be rushing the stage, since its seated, and moz will obviously make a comment about that and expect us to come forward?

word is there is no barricade, so I don't think we'll need much motivation :D

*raises hand*

Just updated to Pit for 200+. Somebody shoot me. The lack of information from the Bowery made me do it...This is definitely my splurge of the tour!

Tags
hale yeah
Back
Top Bottom