Robert Downey, Jr. Is the Hotness

Dear RDJr fans

I haven't read the previous 27 pages of this thread but there's something strange about Bobby.
Some girls I know find him het too, so I asked, "is it because his eyes look funny?" and they said, "what do you mean, funny?" :straightface:

I'm therefore doing a survey to check that all Robert Downey fans are not partially blind.

Is it only when your own eyes are funny that you can see another person's eyes are? It's disturbing!:confused:

I don't think his eyes look funny. I think they're beautiful. I'm a sucker for long lashes. :)

fa48e3f5.jpg

I wish I could find a clip of Sam Rockwell dancing at the Stark Expo. That was hilarious.

^^ Ha! That is so cute.

byshe, YOU & your thread are just what this place needs :)

rdj-1.jpg

Thank You!

Who loves ya, baby. :horny:

robert-downey-jr-2.jpg

Rawr! :horny:

I still haven't seen Iron Man 2.

This needs to be remedied.

Have you seen it yet?!? And how the hell are you? I've missed you. I got to meet Christopher Walken in May. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
(sigh). Okay. After watching IronMan 1 and IronMan 2, I am forced to agree, Bobby Downey Jr is a cutie.

a) his eyes are still funny. I never said it was a bad thing!
b) he needs to lose those ugly red glasses. I know it's part of Ironman's costume, but he must remember he's but a normal human being at the end of the day.
c) Gwyneth Paltrow is so not hat, and her acting is strange.
d) Scarlet is perfect as usual.:highfive:

(sigh). Okay. After watching IronMan 1 and IronMan 2, I am forced to agree, Bobby Downey Jr is a cutie.

a) his eyes are still funny. I never said it was a bad thing!
b) he needs to lose those ugly red glasses. I know it's part of Ironman's costume, but he must remember he's but a normal human being at the end of the day.
c) Gwyneth Paltrow is so not hawt, and her acting is strange.
d) Scarlet is perfect as usual.:highfive:

Silly Baba, Robert's eyes aren't funny, but very endearing.

Gwyneth is too posh to be in Marbel comic action flic, just ignore her. :p

Silly Baba, Robert's eyes aren't funny, but very endearing.

Gwyneth is too posh to be in Marbel comic action flic, just ignore her. :p

awww you'd love my own eyes then.:o

Yes, why Gwyneth? If they wanted to go for the posh half-sexy half-stern Brit they could have hired the great Helen Mirren! :D Plus she could have brought with her the doggies that were in the Queen! :horny:

Tags
craigiscuter do me baby where'sdaniel?
Back
Top Bottom