Re: What would you like to ask to Morrissey...

A

Andy

Why dont we forget about the games and get to it! Are we gonna meet?

Sure, why not! Will you meet me at the airport? Make sure you wear a red rose so I can identify you.

The code words are: If I bought a pet today, I'd feed it on non-meat products like Smarties and baked beans.

Shall we say about 11ish?

> Why dont we forget about the games and get to it! Are we gonna
> meet?

That sounds clever! Tell me why it takes you so long to mail me? If I would have known about 11ish at the airport I would of been there to meet you.Please be more specific, wich airport? What gate? What will you be wearing so that I can just lay my big brown eyes on you.

Why the airport closest to you of course!

I'm guessing that it takes so long due to the fact that we are in different time zones (and I have a job that saps the life out of me, but we won't get into that...).

I'll be in a hot pink lycra moo-moo and possibly in a wheel chair if they can't squeeze me through the gates, oh did I mention I'm about 160kgs....

Do you realise that this conversation is pointless? That's not to say I'm not enjoying it but really, meet? That's very optimistic of you. How do you know I'm not a hairy hermaphrodite with severe acne, a cleft foot, herpes and incredibly bad body odour? I'm not saying any of that isn't true....

> That sounds clever! Tell me why it takes you so long to mail me?
> If I would have known about 11ish at the airport I would of been
> there to meet you.Please be more specific, wich airport? What
> gate? What will you be wearing so that I can just lay my big
> brown eyes on you.

Back
Top Bottom