Question

I'm not at liberty to answer that question. ;)

Hmm well I listen and think about him everyday, I can not imagine not having him in my life. Makes the rough times easier the happier times happier. It's all about him for me.

I agree. Actually Moz being happy, makes me happy, even when I'm feeling down :)

Gives a new perspective on everyday life. When I am worried, I am no longer. When I am tired, I wake. When I am thinking about things I don't want to be, I stop. Lets me know however things work out its alright. Not to mention inspiring a lot of my writing.

I discovered Morrissey during a very rough patch in my early teens and ever since then he's given me a reason to be optimistic about my life. His albums make me feel less alone and his concerts give me something to look forward to. Basically, he just brings me a lot of joy.

he neatly summarizes all that i feel in verse.
and that, to me, is priceless.

moz's role in my life..hmm..give me headaches..scream and yell to avoid his whining ..reminds me of the pain of the blisters on my feet..oh and hemmorhoids!:D

he helped me over come depression but yet ill never meet him face to face to thank him,

That' really sweet. The closest I came to him was about 5 yards in Manchester last year, at a gig of course and our eyes met for a split second. That was enough for me, I can now die a happy woman.

That' really sweet. The closest I came to him was about 5 yards in Manchester last year, at a gig of course and our eyes met for a split second. That was enough for me, I can now die a happy woman.

wow your very lucky well alot of ppl are to even see the man live.i have yet to experince such a feeling when morrissey adresses the fans like in a lot of bootlegs i have..but someday ill finally see the man that saved me.

wow your very lucky well alot of ppl are to even see the man live.i have yet to experince such a feeling when morrissey adresses the fans like in a lot of bootlegs i have..but someday ill finally see the man that saved me.

I hope and pray that you do. Every fan should have the chance, especially when he means so much to you and you are not just a casual fan. I was very very lucky last year to see him 6 times when he toured the UK. I didn't realise at the time how lucky, as I fear he may not tour here again, then what else have I to look forward to. I do hope you get the chance, it is everything you imagine it to be and more. Take care.

it's a great feeling. :)

I use Mozz lines to pick up chicks - for instance

'Put your arms around me, I won't tell anybody' - is what I use for the younger girls that know no better.

'I've got explosive kegs, between my legs' - for drunken chav girls.

and my favorite

'Your the one for me, fatty' - in times of desperation.

I use Mozz lines to pick up chicks - for instance

'Put your arms around me, I won't tell anybody' - is what I use for the younger girls that know no better.

'I've got explosive kegs, between my legs' - for drunken chav girls.

and my favorite

'Your the one for me, fatty' - in times of desperation.

HAHA! love it. :)

I listen him, and I think him everyday, sometimes I see dreams about him, he opened my eyes about meat-eating. I love him, I wouldn't like to shag with him, he is like... GOD. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom