Question

rami

I am interested to know about the album Hatful Of Hollow
What does that term mean , Hatful Of Hollow ?

I am interested to know about the album Hatful Of Hollow
What does that term mean , Hatful Of Hollow ?

Do you know the meaning of hollow?

Please look up English dictionary.

Last edited:
Do you know the meaning of hollow?

Please look up English dictionary.

That was kinda snarky wasnt it? :squiffy:

Rami, Morrissey named it from the emptiness and loneliness he was feeling at the time. Thats just my interpretation.
I wish I could have been there to hug him.

How much effort does it take to be a happy hostess?

Happy%20Hostess_cream.png

Kewpie, either you are enjoying baiting everyone in which case you should stop being a moderator and annoy posters on
the same basis as the rest of us. Otherwise you are peculiarly insensitive, in which case, maybe you should not be moderator.
I hope this does not merit an infraction.

Hateful. Online. Creche.

Please kill you self

I bet you always shout at people who use F-word to kill themselves.

Kewpie, either you are enjoying baiting everyone in which case you should stop being a moderator and annoy posters on
the same basis as the rest of us. Otherwise you are peculiarly insensitive, in which case, maybe you should not be moderator.
I hope this does not merit an infraction.

Whoa, I advised a user rami to look up a dictionary.

It's not wrong or rude to say "please use a dictionary to find the meaning of hollow".

rami knows how to use computer, he / she knows how to use search engines.

If you think I'm wrong, please report the site administrator.

In fact a user reported it twice.

It's not wrong or rude to say "please use a dictionary to find the meaning of hollow".

I think people just feel that you can be robotic. It wouldn't hurt to express some human qualities every once in a while. Would it? Surely you are a warm and affable person in real life? I'd like to see that side of Kewpie. Where is she?

And we all know that you will never, ever be relieved of your duties here; regardless of who reports you or for what, or how many times. You are what you are and you will always be a part of this site, unfortunately. David had made excuses for you time and again. So have the other mods. How you manage to turn on a computer, much less moderate a web forum, is beyond me. But, you do.

Anyone who reports you is wasting their time. You insult, abuse, mock, accuse, and eliminate members here whether they deserve it or not with what can only be described as a feeling of total entitlement. It's what you do; it's what you're known for; it's the hallmark of your residence here. I don't know of any member here worth his salt who takes you seriously or respects you or feels you add to this site. You're just part of the overall experience of Solo and one must take the bad with the good.

If I had to guess, I'd say that at some point in the last year to two years you were told to ease up on the bannings. Probably around the same time the anonymous posts started being allowed in the forum...because David needs all the site activity he can get these days and unless someone is egregiously abusing the forum, they can stay...whereas before, you'd have indiscriminately squashed them...just as you did with my original account five years ago, and every subsequent account of mine up til the Skylarker handle...which, by the way, you have my permission to take as well...I don't care. I'll post until I'm banned and if I am banned, so be it. I'm not aiming for it, but I won't lose too much sleep over it either.

If the site was not going into the shitter I'd assume you'd still be shooting first and asking questions later...or never.

I think people just feel that you can be robotic. It wouldn't hurt to express some human qualities every once in a while. Would it?

You can't express something you don't have.

Surely you are a warm and affable person in real life?

What do you base this on? Your general naivete?

On the point of anonymous posts, that's not why I started allowing them in the forum. It was because front page articles were merged with forum posts and I wanted to keep anonymous posts on the articles and having the same policy makes things more consistent. People come and go all the time, I don't really focus on retention, I focus more on features and making the site better. When things are quiet (as in no new release in 4 years) traffic is bound to dip a bit. Regardless of what you personally feel about Kewpie, you are free to call out specific issues with moderation in the site feedback forum. That forum has been fairly quiet in that regard. If I see moderation decisions I don't agree with they will be called out and sometimes reversed, but it doesn't occur that often.

..Probably around the same time the anonymous posts started being allowed in the forum...because David needs all the site activity he can get these days and unless someone is egregiously abusing the forum, they can stay...

On the point of anonymous posts, that's not why I started allowing them in the forum. It was because front page articles were merged with forum posts and I wanted to keep anonymous posts on the articles and having the same policy makes things more consistent. People come and go all the time, I don't really focus on retention, I focus more on features and making the site better. When things are quiet (as in no new release in 4 years) traffic is bound to dip a bit. Regardless of what you personally feel about Kewpie, you are free to call out specific issues with moderation in the site feedback forum. That forum has been fairly quiet in that regard. If I see moderation decisions I don't agree with they will be called out and sometimes reversed, but it doesn't occur that often.

OK. That's a fair response and I appreciate your side of things. I know it's not a black and white issue.

I think he's bright enough to know what hollow means for Gods sake. So patronising.

Back
Top Bottom