Presale

Gigsandtours have a partnership with orange (the phone company) and there is an advert for orange customers to reserve tickets "up to 48 hours in advance" of the presale time. Having just regestered i noticed that this deal applies to very few gigs (3 to be precise) and therefore probably isnt available for the larger concerts such as morrissey. However, those with orange mobile phones may as well regester or i'll keep checking and keep you posted.

http://www1.orange.co.uk/gigsandtours/

ive used a presale before, and never needed a password, besides the presales dont always have that good tickets, but that is irrelevant to thesea s it is all general admissioin is it not?

London ticket broker( link is on the main solo page) are already "selling" tickets and they have floor for £75-£125 and they have reserved balcony for £95-£145. Has anyone ever been in the balcony?

Good news (from the presale link posted by Peter in another thread):

On purchasing the 6 day pass you will be supplied with a wristband at the first show. This wristband entitles you to VIP entry to all 6 shows and a host of extras goodies. Removal of this wristband will result in refused entry

Good news (from the presale link posted by Peter in another thread):

On purchasing the 6 day pass you will be supplied with a wristband at the first show. This wristband entitles you to VIP entry to all 6 shows and a host of extras goodies. Removal of this wristband will result in refused entry

what does this VIP entrance entail? I seem to remember someone saying the american ones allowed entrance to sound checks etc.
I cannot make the first show, but would it be wise to fork out that bit extra for the other goodies? And even if I did would it be possible to sell my spare or does the wristband replace the tickets?
Can anybody help me?

i love you. the feeling of excitement is unbelievable. i would actually love nothing more. does anyone have any idea of the price? x

ive used a presale before, and never needed a password, besides the presales dont always have that good tickets, but that is irrelevant to thesea s it is all general admissioin is it not?

Hi I'm new here (although long-time lurking), so hello everyone! :)

I wonder why the presales don't have good tickets? When or where can you get the best tickets them?

I'm looking for a good seated ticket, as good as it gets... I'm very short (5"1) and I won't have time to arrive at the venue many hours in advance. Oh, and I'm also probably double your age and a bit... :p

Thanks for any response.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow at 9am.

Regards (see? how old can one be?)
Marcia

Welcome to Solo.

From my own experience, buying a ticket of seated venue by presale is really disappointing.
Last year's Wembley Arena SeeTickets sent me a ticket of really rubbish seat, I won't buy a seated venue ticket from them.

Bad news is Roundhouse doesn't have tier like Brixton Academy which doesn't make easy for people who aren't tall.
If you don't buy 6 day pass you have very little chance to get the barrier.

Welcome to Solo.

From my own experience, buying a ticket of seated venue by presale is really disappointing.
Last year's Wembley Arena SeeTickets sent me a ticket of really rubbish seat, I won't buy a seated venue ticket from them.

Bad news is Roundhouse doesn't have tier like Brixton Academy which doesn't make easy for people who aren't tall.
If you don't buy 6 day pass you have very little chance to get the barrier.

Hi there Kewpie,
Do you mean there is no balcony/circle type area at all at Roundhouse or do you mean there is a circle area but it's all General Admission and not reserved seating ? For the life of me I can't find a seating plan on the Roundhouse website and the Ticketmaster plan is pretty useless. Very few people around here seem to have actually attended a gig at the venue so your input is most welcome.
Kind regards,
joe

I haven't been to the venue, but according to their web site there are three allocations:

- main space standing
- circle standing
- circle seat

I'm not sure availablity of circle area for Morrissey gigs.

Hi,

Kewpie, thanks!

Joe and anyone else interested, I've just found this website:
Tickle VenueViewer
where you can see a seating plan in 3D of the Roundhouse. But you need to install a small plugin to make it work.

According to this VenueViewer, Roundhouse has the following areas:

Stalls
Mezzanine
Balcony
Side Balcony

Does anyone know if it's REALLY going to be General Admission? Or is it just a guess? I'm really hoping for a reserved seat. Rats...

I live in Clermont during the week, the place will be on sale tommorrow, so if someone would like tickets for this city, just pm me.I will buy them tommorrow at 13h00.

Does anyone know if it's REALLY going to be General Admission? Or is it just a guess? I'm really hoping for a reserved seat. Rats...

I just checked both Seetickets and Ticketmaster and Seetickets sells all Roundhouse tickets as "standing" and TM sells some concerts as general admission and others as unreserved place or standing. All tickets are the same price.
So... my guess is it's all gen adm whether you want to stand or sit.

Back
Top Bottom