Post your pets

fenner

I've got a cat named Ebony (she's very big and very dark!)
Photo on 7-22-13 at 8.37 PM #3.jpg
Photo on 4-29-13 at 10.50 PM #2.jpg

A chihuahua named Icy, who i unfortunately dont have many good photos of
Screen Shot 2013-07-22 at 8.48.30 PM.png

And that's it... besides a hermit crab named Ray and a betta fish named Lux :)

These are 2 pics of our last dog Katie. First shot is of how she would sort of beg at the table. Just put the head on the lap/chair.....sort of roll her eyes and then growl slightly. Second pic is my favorite.....loved how she sat on the stairs. She's been gone since July 2002. Miss you Katie!!
Screen shot 2013-07-22 at 10.06.41 PM.png
Screen shot 2013-07-22 at 10.09.12 PM.png

How cute! That cat is adorable, I've always wanted a fluffy cat. Also cute dog sitting on the stairs as well, sad that she's gone :( coincidentally I also had a dog that died in 2002, he was a big black Labrador mix named Rocky. I still think about him all the time! I guess you never forget your pets, no matter how long it's been :)

How cute! That cat is adorable, I've always wanted a fluffy cat. Also cute dog sitting on the stairs as well, sad that she's gone :( coincidentally I also had a dog that died in 2002, he was a big black Labrador mix named Rocky. I still think about him all the time! I guess you never forget your pets, no matter how long it's been :)

Hehe, Katie is all fur. She looks like a skinny little rodent when wet. Ebony looks furry... or is that just a few extra pounds around her middle? I love black cats.

I love Labs.....they are great dogs. Agree with you never forget your pets no matter how long its been!

- - - Updated - - -

They are both adorable. Ebony has beautiful eyes.

This is my cat Katie. I have had her for 11 years.

9274645539_e6bc5582bb.jpg
Cat looks like the angry cat that's been on the interwebs of late!

Hehe, Katie is all fur. She looks like a skinny little rodent when wet. Ebony looks furry... or is that just a few extra pounds around her middle? I love black cats.

Nope, she's just old and fixed and big! It's funny, when she lays on the carpet and has her limbs under her body, she just looks like a big black blob (it's cute :) )

Fiona.jpgApple.jpg

My babies, Fiona and Apple. Fiona was my avatar when I first started here. I found Apple wandering the streets as a kitten and found Fiona outside a supermarket when she was a kitten. Now Fiona is 2 and Apple is 1 and 1/2 approximately.

I am really enjoying seeing everyone's pets! More please! I can't get enough of this stuff!

Back
Top Bottom