Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

The very moment Morrissey was cancelling his Greek Theater gig, I was snug as a bug in a rug in the beautiful Georgian Hotel Number 31 in room 43 high and fuzzy on anti-cough medicine. That hotel was delightful a great farewell to Dublin whoever recommended it tysm.

ART IS NOT A CRIME !

WAR IS A CRIME !
:handpointdown:

I pour the kettle half/drinking a tea on your behalf
I remember your laugh/picking out your epitaph
I waved you goodbye/we know what churches imply
I find friends easy to come by/loneliness hard to deny
I see my life unfulfilled/river of woe unstilled
I tried to rebuild/but the bed is only half filled

I read somewhere that Ed Sheeran had broken both arms. At the same time.

HOW I laughed.
i was on the bus today and two guys were talking about how someone they knew had a part of their brain put in their stomach and then back in their head, and they were casually saying "im gonna have to ask her what the reason for that was", and then they casually moved on to talking about how she knitted one of the guys a toque and the meaning of the word "darns" as though those things were just as interesting as the fact that she had her brain put in her stomach. i was laughing to myself in the seat in front of them. its rare that conversations on buses are so amusing.

For anyone interested in the Manchester music scene back in the day, there’s a brilliant program on IPlayer called The Hacienda, the club that shook Britain. There’s a bit on The Smiths included narrated by Noel Gallagher

Last edited:
The truth is, that my puss is definitely a little bit of a piglet.

He’s not a kitten anymore by far, and yet he continues to descend on his food with such wild and debauched abandon and he truly does absolutely snarfle it all down with such exuberant snorts and gurgles and little sighs of groaning pleasure in between all of his TOTALLY over the top lip SMACKS and purrs - my god! He’s like my little MR. FRANKENPUSS, he’s such a baby MONSTER!

Then after each and every reenactment of all of the above at each and every meal time, he cones over and very somberly and fastidiously plants himself down right in front of me, no matter where I am, and he’s adamant at this stage that this next part of our sacred engagements is the most important part of our rituals of all - and he gazes DEEPLY into my eyes, as he then proceeds to start to hiccup for the next half hour straight

No wonder i never have time to do anything that i want to do. It’s only ever work work work work work work work work work WORK in my life or little puss snarfles and baby piglet hiccups!

i was on the bus today and two guys were talking about how someone they knew had a part of their brain put in their stomach and then back in their head, and they were casually saying "im gonna have to ask her what the reason for that was", and then they casually moved on to talking about how she knitted one of the guys a toque and the meaning of the word "darns" as though those things were just as interesting as the fact that she had her brain put in her stomach. i was laughing to myself in the seat in front of them. its rare that conversations on buses are so amusing.

"I'm gonna have to ask her what the reason for that was" :lbf:

Public transport is where it's at! You get to meet the most fascinating and crazy people on trains, boats and planes. I don't have any funny bus stories apart from that time I got called a racist and there was a big stink because I asked a perfectly healthy, young, dark-skinned man to give up his disabled seat for a white person with a walking stick.

I’m gonna have to come out in defence of Cats (the musical). Why does everyone hate Cats and Andrew Lloyd Webber so much?

I saw it last night, and it was lovely. Two hours of pure joy and entertainment. I mean, it’s the story of a sick old cat, and her friends are singing and dancing around her to cheer her up - what’s not to love? And Memory is one of the most beautiful songs ever written (although I have to say I was a bit disappointed by our Swedish Grizabella’s rendition that was technically perfect but a bit sterile and devoid of emotion, typically Swedish I guess).

I’m gonna have to come out in defence of Cats (the musical). Why does everyone hate Cats and Andrew Lloyd Webber so much?

I saw it last night, and it was lovely. Two hours of pure joy and entertainment. I mean, it’s the story of a sick old cat, and her friends are singing and dancing around her to cheer her up - what’s not to love? And Memory is one of the most beautiful songs ever written (although I have to say I was a bit disappointed by our Swedish Grizabella’s rendition that was technically perfect but a bit sterile and devoid of emotion, typically Swedish I guess).
i wasnt aware that anyone hated cats (other than the recent movie) or andrew lloyd webber. i imagine there's a certain contingent that like to act like they're too cool for musicals. and then there are probably some who look down on musicals because they're not as high brow as opera. but most people enjoy musicals, i think. my favourite andrew lloyd webber is phantom of the opera (one of my favourite books too!) and evita. glad you had a good time!!

oh my god, bun bun!!! i was at work today and this really annoying customer as she was leaving said "oh thank god they're not playing christmas music!" and i was like "yeah haha" (but was really like "whatever, shut up"). and then she was like "well hopefully theyll play some ed sheeran for you"!!!!! and i was like what?!?!?!?! holy shit!!! do i LOOK like an ed sheeran fan?!??!!??! good god, what is wrong with the world, bun bun!!!!! ive never been so insulted!!!! the only way i could possibly ever be so insulted again is if a midget were to hit on me!!!!!

i imagine there's a certain contingent that like to act like they're too cool for musicals. and then there are probably some who look down on musicals because they're not as high brow as opera.

I'm one of them, LOL

Last edited:
oh my god, bun bun!!! i was at work today and this really annoying customer as she was leaving said "oh thank god they're not playing christmas music!" and i was like "yeah haha" (but was really like "whatever, shut up"). and then she was like "well hopefully theyll play some ed sheeran for you"!!!!! and i was like what?!?!?!?! holy shit!!! do i LOOK like an ed sheeran fan?!??!!??! good god, what is wrong with the world, bun bun!!!!! ive never been so insulted!!!! the only way i could possibly ever be so insulted again is if a midget were to hit on me!!!!!

Very insulting. Ed Sheeran fans are so obnoxious - just because they like this unfortunate looking, borderline misogynistic busker they assume that everyone else does, too. It's like a cult.

Very insulting. Ed Sheeran fans are so obnoxious - just because they like this unfortunate looking, borderline misogynistic busker they assume that everyone else does, too. It's like a cult.
and the first question of how they can even like him in the first place is still remaining to be answered. i think it's a case of mass formation psychosis.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom