Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Her publisher...?

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
Vince Vaughn Lol GIF by filmeditor
Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

yeah, oslo would be great. not some place ive ever personally considered because too expensive!! but i imagine it would be amazing. when's that happening?! i saw a munch exhibit once! it was munch and strindberg and someone else. actually i think it was this one: https://www.schoenberg.at/index.php...rne-in-schoenbergs-wien-um-1900-sp-1243610817 although i cant remember it being in austria.

speaking of austria!!! i watched handsome freddie swanning around vienna!! have you seen it yet?! freddie was about the only insightful one in the whole report, with the exception of mia (chris was probably okay too, but everything was a 'brainf***' to him, and im not sure how he meant it). none of the people he talked to seemed to be very good at expressing themselves (also no sexy accents--i think it's styrian accents that im into, like ahhhhnooolds, as it turns out--not viennese. schade, i was looking forward to sexy accents). im so glad we have someone as handsome and respectable and intelligent and pleasant and civillized as dreamboat freddie to hold fascists to account. my favourite part was when he was in the viennese coffee house giving his rational opinion. how i wish to drink coffee in vienna with dreamboat freddie!!! :love:

EddY says to tell Bjorn that it's not his fault the ladies make so many demands on his attention and that maybe if someday Bjorn ever becomes popular with the ladies he'll know what it's like!! (are all bears such bullshitters, bun bun? :rolleyes:)

Before I even managed to reply to this (I did watch it, yes!), Austria has announced another lockdown AND mandatory vaccination for all.

All the very best ideas come from Austria!!!

Before I even managed to reply to this (I did watch it, yes!), Austria has announced another lockdown AND mandatory vaccination for all.

All the very best ideas come from Austria!!!
oh shit. intolerance is strong in the austrian spirit. they may manage to hide it for a while, but eventually it will surface, as soon as they think they are "justified". well, the nazis thought they were justified too (only the nazis didnt dabble in vague ideas of why they thought they were justified, whereas people who think lockdowns and mandatory vaccines are justified get all confused when asked to defend their position).

some good ideas come from austria though, like mozart kugeln!

here's a lil teaser of my forthcoming best seller

bear in mind, it's only a VERY rough draft!!!! for one thing i probably shouldnt repeat the name 'neil' fifty times in one paragraph :lbf: the magic will only come when i have finished the entire thing and then rewritten it and rewritten it and rewritten it. thats how it always work, so that the final product is a thing very much transformed from the original draft. trust me, it will be MAGIC, baby. the main thing in the beginning is that you see rifke is very covetous and neurotic, and feels only a very tenuous integration in life based upon references cultivated from art and books, and neils illness is the river whose source is a mystery which makes him always somewhat unknowable to her (which in turn makes her more covetous and neurotic).

here's a lil teaser of my forthcoming best seller

bear in mind, it's only a VERY rough draft!!!! for one thing i probably shouldnt repeat the name 'neil' fifty times in one paragraph :lbf: the magic will only come when i have finished the entire thing and then rewritten it and rewritten it and rewritten it. thats how it always work, so that the final product is a thing very much transformed from the original draft. trust me, it will be MAGIC, baby. the main thing in the beginning is that you see rifke is very covetous and neurotic, and feels only a very tenuous integration in life based upon references cultivated from art and books, and neils illness is the river whose source is a mystery which makes him always somewhat unknowable to her (which in turn makes her more covetous and neurotic).

What's he ill with?

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom