Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Crystal, just when I think you are absolutely f***ing crazy, you go an pull the most obvious and sane observations about things that show me - you are not insane - challenged maybe. I can wade through the insane, then eureka, you strike gold.

Crystal, just when I think you are absolutely f***ing crazy, you go an pull the most obvious and sane observations about things that show me - you are not insane - challenged maybe. I can wade through the insane, then eureka, you strike gold.

You read my repository of green, I don't blame you for being confused. It would be like making sense of the contents of a paper shredder.

Get a room, already. Suck up! :sick:

index_left.jpg

Haterz gonna hate!

Haha. That guy looks life a werewolf. A dog-man. Cats are proud; dogs are loud.

- - - Updated - - -

index_left.jpg

Haterz gonna hate!

Symbolic thread creep.

- - - Updated - - -

Field Notes:

Subject reduced to simplistic, monosyllabic retorts stemming back to her glory days in the 80s when the material girl was the most popular cheerleader on the squad.

- - - Updated - - -

AMIE L (The i is upside down.)

You have been here all day again. Just like yesterday. And the day before. Can I count on you being here all day tomorrow as well?

Haha. That guy looks life a werewolf. A dog-man. Cats are proud; dogs are loud.

- - - Updated - - -

Symbolic thread creep.

- - - Updated - - -

You have been here all day again. Just like yesterday. And the day before. Can I count on you being here all day tomorrow as well?

I just got back from Costco and I have 30 rolls of toilet paper to prove it. You can have the place tonight, I'll be at the theatuuuuuh, darlink. You can find me in the Frolic Room beforehand if you can handle it. You can't handle it. HOLY CALAMITY scream insanity all you ever gonna be is another great fan of me BREAK!

I just got back from Costco and I have 30 rolls of toilet paper to prove it. You can have the place tonight, I'll be at the theatuuuuuh, darlink. You can find me in the Frolic Room beforehand if you can handle it. You can't handle it. HOLY CALAMITY scream insanity all you ever gonna be is another great fan of me BREAK!

All for you?! Yeah I can believe it!

laughing-cat-wallpaper-1600x900.jpg :lbf:

I guess if you eat a lot, you poop a lot. Hope that TP lasts through the weekend.

- - - Updated - - -

All for you?! Yeah I can believe it!

View attachment 31433 :lbf:

Haha.

I guess if you eat a lot, you poop a lot. Hope that TP lasts through the weekend.

You are perhaps the least funniest person I have ever encountered. Your jokes aren't even rooted in a classical foundation of sinister twist, they're just playground humor, and not even very good playground humor. I've chuckled at trolls here on more occasions than I care to recall, I follow a lot of comedians and go to stand-up shows often and listen to podcasts...you might try breaking up your regimen of pretending to be intellectual and try pretending to be funny, because you aren't. It makes you look even more like a robot retard. Do you have Pandora? Start with the classics. Try the Mitch Hedberg channel. Then at least your posts will be halfway interesting to read if you can pepper them with some semi-intelligent yet humorous observations about the world, not just you saying THIS IS THIS and THAT IS THAT BECAUSE I READ IT ON SALON.COM. MWA HA HA HA. MUA HA HA HA. SHUTTING DOWN ENGINES....*Beeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuup*

You are perhaps the least funniest person I have ever encountered. Your jokes aren't even rooted in a classical foundation of sinister twist, they're just playground humor, and not even very good playground humor. I've chuckled at trolls here on more occasions than I care to recall, I follow a lot of comedians and go to stand-up shows often and listen to podcasts...you might try breaking up your regimen of pretending to be intellectual and try pretending to be funny, because you aren't. It makes you look even more like a robot retard. Do you have Pandora? Start with the classics. Try the Mitch Hedberg channel. Then at least your posts will be halfway interesting to read if you can pepper them with some semi-intelligent yet humorous observations about the world, not just you saying THIS IS THIS and THAT IS THAT BECAUSE I READ IT ON SALON.COM. MWA HA HA HA. MUA HA HA HA. SHUTTING DOWN ENGINES....*Beeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuup*

Pandora sucks. Sirius is better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom