Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

People on facebook genuinely think my middle name is Slartibartfast. Lawlz.

I wish to be added to this "suspicious users list". I don't know what makes one "suspicious", but I'd like to be.

I went to see some cockerels and a runty little pullet followed me around the farmyard. Something tells me I'm going to end up with more than one new chicken. :rolleyes:

I went to see some cockerels and a runty little pullet followed me around the farmyard. Something tells me I'm going to end up with more than one new chicken. :rolleyes:

Awww, you can have some more. :D

I'm shocked to discover that my father gave up keeping them due to bird flu scaremongering.

Awww, you can have some more. :D

I'm shocked to discover that my father gave up keeping them due to bird flu scaremongering.

My first port of call for a new cockerel was the chap who sold me Ruby and her sister, Pearl. He'd actually stopped breeding banties because so many people had been put off keeping poultry by the scare. :(

My first port of call for a new cockerel was the chap who sold me Ruby and her sister, Pearl. He'd actually stopped breeding banties because so many people had been put off keeping poultry by the scare. :(

Awww, that's a pity.
On Friday I was chatting with a colleague over a book on urban chicken-keeping. My Grandfather used to keep chickens, but eventually the neighbours complained too much (he lived in a town).
Another friend kept chickens in the back garden, but the crumbling back wall of the hutch turned out to be medieval, and the hutch had to be taken down while excavations on the garden took place. I strongly suspect they dug down and found.....chicken shit! :D

Let us know which birds you bring home..

Awww, that's a pity.
On Friday I was chatting with a colleague over a book on urban chicken-keeping. My Grandfather used to keep chickens, but eventually the neighbours complained too much (he lived in a town).
Another friend kept chickens in the back garden, but the crumbling back wall of the hutch turned out to be medieval, and the hutch had to be taken down while excavations on the garden took place. I strongly suspect they dug down and found.....chicken shit! :D

Yeah but it was medieval chicken shit worthy of a museum case, right?

Awww, that's a pity.

I have a mental image of the Time Team turning up and mucking out the chickens for her. My garden wall's a bit ancient. I think I'll give them a call.

No one was at home at the farm when I called in but there were loads of cockerels wandering about. I suspect it'll be a case of "If you can catch it, you can have it."

I'm so tired but there's so much to do!

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom