Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Why do they say it's the postal workers who "go postal" :crazy: when there's a line 20 people deep and only one window open!. :mad: (and usually other workers 'milling about' :rolleyes: After standing there 15 minutes, I had to leave the line to get back to my car before the meter expired on me and I got a ticket :gun: I had to drive away and do it all over again at another post office...that amazingly had NO line. :eek: I even announced as I walked in *arms open wide* "I have never NOT seen a line in the post office"!!! :guitar: :D

This is sort of why nothing good can possibly come from the Government now owning General Motors.

"We" own General Motors.

Had a great time at Phish though.

I has a boo boo.

:lbf:We British love queues.We are so civil and patient.And our Post Office queues are the longest in the world.The queue is not worth anything if it doesn't have a granny that's wet herself and has forgotten her pin number or someone who has a zillion Ebay parcels and wants proof of postage for every single one.And don't get me started on the toffs who want their pounds exchanged for their trips to the Bahamas!

Norfolk?:rolleyes:

:lbf: lol I think Granny was in my queue...er, line ;)... too. :eek::p
It cracks me up the dirty looks people give those lucky ones at the window...like whatever they're doing is taking to damn long! but god knows it's just as slow when it's your turn :rolleyes:

Oh, and the other post office gave my kids coloring books! :guitar: bonus! Granted they're US Post Office coloring books, but hey...:rolleyes:

My local post office is the worst. All the other branches have expanded with lots of parking. Last time I was there, this lady had a shopping cart filled with stuff to mail. I swear she had over 75+ packages. When she left, we all starting clapping.

you should of, you know! ( i know you couldn't) it would of been great to met you.

Same here. One day perhaps. During the school year I rarely take any days off as I do not like to fall behind in work. On top of that as the year winds up there is a lot that goes on that I cannot be away from.

As an owner, I want a company car.

Glad you had fun at Phish.

What some do not realize is that Phish brings a lot of various musical styles into their live performances. Last nights setlists were a nice combination of funk and various types of jazz all rolled into one.

On top of that I had a pleasant surprise when I got to my seat that was realized about an hour and a half into the show. If I had a facebook I would write about it there.

What some do not realize is that Phish brings a lot of various musical styles into their live performances. Last nights setlists were a nice combination of funk and various types of jazz all rolled into one.

On top of that I had a pleasant surprise when I got to my seat that was realized about an hour and a half into the show. If I had a facebook I would write about it there.

Hmmm.....that being said, if I was one of your fb friends, I'd probably check it out right now.

Hmmm.....that being said, if I was one of your fb friends, I'd probably check it out right now.

I had pre-purchased all three nights at Jones Beach on livephish.com so I had the show on my computer by the time I got home from the concert and my late night dinner.

Livephish.com is the model that I wish most every artist would use.

Don't wanna go to work, blegh.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom