Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

It was tongue-in-cheek, obviously. God, what a joyless, over-sensitive response.
Really not as effective third time round.

It was tongue-in-cheek, obviously. God, what a joyless, over-sensitive response.
You're not very good at trolling, Mozmar.

@Light Housework paint a picture of Mamie Van Doren so we can send it to her on Twitter. She was a Hollywood star in the 1950s and 60s, one of the blonde bombshells like Marilyn Monroe and Jayne Mansfield. She's 89 now and still looks good and posts regularly on Twitter (mostly anti-Trump tweets). She's one of the last big stars of that era still living, she dated Frank Sinatra, Clark Gable, Rock Hudson (as a beard), Johnny Carson and others. Check her out at the end of this 1960s tv commercial (about 50 seconds in) for a glimpse at her glamour.

I'll look for an interesting picture of her later today. I'm heading out for a walk in a few minutes.

She was left behind, and sour
And she wrote to me equally dour
Mostly just wondering why you keep quoting me and why you're still crying your eyes out because you misunderstood a harmless comment about some Smiths memorabilia, really. Weirdo.

Mostly just wondering why you keep quoting me and why you're still crying your eyes out because you misunderstood a harmless comment about some Smiths memorabilia, really. Weirdo.
Sorry am going to have to block you, I don't like being stalked, tedium ad nauseam, especially by ugly bints.

🤒

WTF??? you continue to stalk peeps here🤬

mozmar has a really ugly personality

@Light Housework paint a picture of Mamie Van Doren so we can send it to her on Twitter. She was a Hollywood star in the 1950s and 60s, one of the blonde bombshells like Marilyn Monroe and Jayne Mansfield. She's 89 now and still looks good and posts regularly on Twitter (mostly anti-Trump tweets). She's one of the last big stars of that era still living, she dated Frank Sinatra, Clark Gable, Rock Hudson (as a beard), Johnny Carson and others. Check her out at the end of this 1960s tv commercial (about 50 seconds in) for a glimpse at her glamour.

she looks 89 there and she has no neck

that strictly come dancing and the great british bake offs are a fix and the winner is known before the first episode even starts.

😍

Maybe this one
Screenshot_20201101-122539_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Look at that elegant swan-like neck :love:
And don't even get me started on the hip popping and swiveling. Thank you for this video, I'll try not to wear it out.
@Light Housework, you've met rifke in person, how does her neck compare with Mamie's?

Wonderful picture of Mamie, I'm sure she would appreciate a painting of it, after the election anyway because she seems very focused on that right now. Make sure to accentuate the neck, not that it needs to be accentuated much because it accentuates itself, just look at it 🦢🦢:hearteyes::hearteyes:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom