Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I think im gonna take a flight from luton at 6:30 in the morning on the 20th. only around $80CA. which means that im probably gonna take the tube to Victoria coach station tomorrow night, catch the national express to luton, and just camp out at luton overnight. that seems to be the cheapest (albeit probably the most unpleasant) way of doing.
im a bit torn though, I kind of want to stay here now. this lady ive been talking to at the hostel who lives here says she knows of people who are working under the table and that it is doable. if I go to Greece, I lose my chance to do that because I wont have much money left afterwards. if I don't go to Greece though ill probably regret not going. it's so hard to know what to do!

You could stay in London and find work, and if that doesn't work out you could still go to Greece later. I'll probably go in March, you can stay with me!

You could stay in London and find work, and if that doesn't work out you could still go to Greece later. I'll probably go in March, you can stay with me!
that would be a dream! <3 (unless of course we don't get along! you never know!)
ho humm, I don't know. im gonna sleep on it!

I heard that too, but wasn't sure it was my place to say anything! oh bun bun, im excited for you! I hope it's gonna help!!
Luton Airport will make your hostel look like The Dorchester. Be careful. Greece isn’t great this time of year. If I was you and wanted to stay in London cheap I’d go and join a retreat for a week, like the convent at Hyde Park, you pay what you can afford and no lewd behaviour to suffer. Why haven’t you come to Manchester? Hope you do ok. At least you’ve had an Experience.

i am NOT staying pep. there was a guy and girl shagging in my hostel last room last night! I am now thoroughly and completely traumatized! will be going to Greece and getting my OWN room or at the least an ALL FEMALE dorm. blech!!!
my cough was a bit better last night! such a relief! hopefully it will continue to get better!
im glad she agreed to let you return (although that's still a lot of hassle, isn't it?), sorry you had such a bad experience! I understand, it's hard to comprehend there are such shitty people out there and that you have to share the world with them. hope you find yourself another nice jumper!
ive already done a lot of those things pep! and the other things all involve eating from food trucks! I really think sitting in hyde park with a coffee is STILL the best thing to do in London (after Camden market--going there again today with a girl from the hostel), though still not as good as sitting by the ocean with a coffee.
Oh Lordy! :squiffy: Isn't that against the rules?? Can't you complain? Perhaps if they do it again you could ask to join in, that might put a stop to it. What a couple of selfish... I was going to say wankers, but that's not quite right, is it?
It's been very sunny and bright here today, I do hope you have been reaping the benefits and seeing what Hyde Park looks like when it's not cloudy.
Oh God, Ginge and Cringe have been de-highnessed! Her Maj has stripped them of their royalness and they're coming to a town near you soon! (You are going to be SO sick of seeing their faces in the press). Poor Queen, that's three members of her own family she's had to sack in the past three months.

Oh Lordy! :squiffy: Isn't that against the rules?? Can't you complain? Perhaps if they do it again you could ask to join in, that might put a stop to it. What a couple of selfish... I was going to say wankers, but that's not quite right, is it?
It's been very sunny and bright here today, I do hope you have been reaping the benefits and seeing what Hyde Park looks like when it's not cloudy.
Oh God, Ginge and Cringe have been de-highnessed! Her Maj has stripped them of their royalness and they're coming to a town near you soon! (You are going to be SO sick of seeing their faces in the press). Poor Queen, that's three members of her own family she's had to sack in the past three months.
i would think it WOULD be against the rules. not only because they're committing lewd acts in public but also because that girl was not authourized to be in this room. this is where we live and keep our stuff. not anyone should just be allowed to come in. there's a reason why we have key cards. I should really have said something, but I didn't want to be a square so I just pretending to think it was funny.
ugh, I sincerely hope the Canadian press don't pay any attention to them at all! I don't think many people in Canada are bothered by the royals that much, so I hope they are largely ignored.
well I booked a flight to Greece for tomorrow, and now im just waiting for the confirmation email, but it hasn't come yet! so now I don't know what to do! do I have a seat on the flight or don't I?!?!? that's what you get when you book with hokey websites I guess. once I know I think ill go to hyde park, because it looks like another nice day!!

i would think it WOULD be against the rules. not only because they're committing lewd acts in public but also because that girl was not authourized to be in this room. this is where we live and keep our stuff. not anyone should just be allowed to come in. there's a reason why we have key cards. I should really have said something, but I didn't want to be a square so I just pretending to think it was funny.
ugh, I sincerely hope the Canadian press don't pay any attention to them at all! I don't think many people in Canada are bothered by the royals that much, so I hope they are largely ignored.
well I booked a flight to Greece for tomorrow, and now im just waiting for the confirmation email, but it hasn't come yet! so now I don't know what to do! do I have a seat on the flight or don't I?!?!? that's what you get when you book with hokey websites I guess. once I know I think ill go to hyde park, because it looks like another nice day!!
Square! I do so like that word. I was trying to explain it to my kids (who talk a completely different language) and they looked totally blank. They literally had never heard it, had no idea what it meant. I am sad for squares everywhere, who shouldn't just be airbrushed from history.

Greece, then. Will it be warm? Are you staying at Donna's hotel? Will you be visiting sites of archaeological importance, or doing karaoke to Abba in the tavernas?

OMG !!!

I am so happy for you. When life feels less good, the best thing to do is go to Greece. You will dance, eat baklava (proper baklava with 34 layers of dough!!!), drink cappuccino by the ocean (at the wrong time of day)... it's going to be awesome!!! OMG!

Are you flying to Athens? OMG!

OMG !!!

I am so happy for you. When life feels less good, the best thing to do is go to Greece. You will dance, eat baklava (proper baklava with 34 layers of dough!!!), drink cappuccino by the ocean (at the wrong time of day)... it's going to be awesome!!! OMG!

Are you flying to Athens? OMG!

i ammmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh bun bun you're being happy for me makes it all seem so much more exciting! im going to stay In Athens for 2 weeks (found a really cheap hostel for only 12CA a night, which makes up for the fact that I double booked the flight there (because I used a dumb website initially which made it look as though the payment hadn't gone through! :mad:). then probably on to naxos!

OMG! baklava-to-represent-all-34-years-of-christs-life here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the one part im not looking forward to is the flight there. since it takes off at 6am im going to have to get to the airport the night before (tomorrow night) and wait around at the airport until take off. since I check out tomorrow morning im gonna have to find something to do with myself all damn day. stupid. I hadn't thought of that at the time. oh well!

AND I think ill miss London. I started to feel comfortable here finally. I even have a friend here now, and she's uber cool. the kind of spontaneous person I wish I could be, who lives out of suitcases and decides to move to dubai on a dime, and decides ON THE SPOT that she likes a coat enough to buy it and wears it out of the store. I hope one day to be like that.

Square! I do so like that word. I was trying to explain it to my kids (who talk a completely different language) and they looked totally blank. They literally had never heard it, had no idea what it meant. I am sad for squares everywhere, who shouldn't just be airbrushed from history.

Greece, then. Will it be warm? Are you staying at Donna's hotel? Will you be visiting sites of archaeological importance, or doing karaoke to Abba in the tavernas?
probably sitting by the ocean drinking coffee! also visiting sites of archaeological importance. probably not doing karaoke to abba in tavernas for which the tavernas will no doubt be grateful. ooh and eating baklava!!

what's donnas hotel? is she a friend of yours? I wanna stay at pep pep's hotel!!

Yet again, disgusted. 0ffended. There has to be an end to this gingerism. It goes on and it carries on and it has to stop.

We need to address this problem. Ginger haired people are being picked on. They can be laughed at and it is a form of racism. It's not being recognised but it is a problem that needs to be addresed. It's unacceptable. The last taboo. It's wrong and it needs sorting out. They had a kick a ginger day. Thankfully I didn't get kicked.

Dale, you have black hair hence the reason you didn't get kicked.

probably sitting by the ocean drinking coffee! also visiting sites of archaeological importance. probably not doing karaoke to abba in tavernas for which the tavernas will no doubt be grateful. ooh and eating baklava!!

what's donnas hotel? is she a friend of yours? I wanna stay at pep pep's hotel!!
It's a Mamma Mia reference, you're obviously far too cultural :lbf: Sadly I don't have a hotel in Greece, but if I did, you would be most welcome. Have a good journey! Looking forward to the Travel Blog Phase Two :)

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom