Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I've just assumed that skylarker and viva hate are the same person and put them both on ignore although now that I've seen their messages in quotes perhaps I should give this skylarker another chance and take him off my ignore list.... although in the god thread I did prefer viva hate..... or perhaps I should just keep them both on ignore. Although my ignore list is getting longer and longer.... I'll have to think this through. Or perhaps it's time to remove someone else from my ignore list, although she doesn't seem to hang around here much anymore.... Oh well!

I've just assumed that skylarker and viva hate are the same person and put them both on ignore although now that I've seen their messages in quotes perhaps I should give this skylarker another chance and take him off my ignore list.... although in the god thread I did prefer viva hate..... or perhaps I should just keep them both on ignore. Although my ignore list is getting longer and longer.... I'll have to think this through. Or perhaps it's time to remove someone else from my ignore list, although she doesn't seem to hang around here much anymore.... Oh well!

May as well keep me on the ignore list. You and your friends don't like me anyway.

May as well keep me on the ignore list. You and your friends don't like me anyway.

You are a bit of a snake. Your humor is just insensitive enough that you don't leave a lot of room for anyone to "like" you really. I can't say I feel terribly sorry for you in that regard. Go back and read your posting history with the mind of a fellow poster. Cock does sort of describe you. I thought you owned up to that though, that it was your shtick?

You are a bit of a snake. Your humor is just insensitive enough that you don't leave a lot of room for anyone to "like" you really. I can't say I feel terribly sorry for you in that regard. Go back and read your posting history with the mind of a fellow poster. Cock does sort of describe you. I thought you owned up to that though, that it was your shtick?

If you are going to continue to alternate between being semi-nice and thoroughly rude, please, save me and yourself some time and don't bother replying to anything I post.

If you are going to continue to alternate between being semi-nice and thoroughly rude, please, save me and yourself some time and don't bother replying to anything I post.

I'm just telling it like it is, vivahate. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see you havent exactly been the model forum member even though now you play the victim. If you want to make friends here, then be nice. This is not me being a threat to you, this is me using the basic skills if observation.

I'm just telling it like it is, vivahate. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see you havent exactly been the model forum member even though now you play the victim. If you want to make friends here, then be nice. This is not me being a threat to you, this is me using the basic skills if observation.

The fact I'm trying to be nice and you keep f***ing with me isn't helping.

And really...YOU a threat in any way, shape, or form? The notion is absurd. :lbf:

The fact I'm trying to be nice and you keep f***ing with me isn't helping.

And really...YOU a threat in any way, shape, or form? The notion is absurd. :lbf:

Yeah that is kinda funny. :D I'm a pillow fight in a marshmallow factory. :o

There was a horse fly in the kitchen. I have never been bit by anything as painful as a horse fly. Those little effers HURT! I gently reasoned with him to leave with the broom. :D

My friend invited me to a Grease Singalong at the Hollywood Bowl on Friday. I'm not a huge Grease fan, I know some of the songs just from pop culture, not sure I've even ever seen the movie in it's entirety, but I LOOOOVVVEEE a singalong. Something about massive groups of people joining in the same song is very powerful and touching to me.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom