Poll Topic: Do you LIKE or DISLIKE Russ T?? Please post your thoughts!

Re: I'll just call you the Queen that eats dogs.hit!

We allready know he's a queen,Now he's just confirmed it. Russ T,when are you ever going to learn that you don't matter here? no one here likez you,your not funny,you look,smell and eat dog schit. it's a wonder yoiu still continue to show your nugget here.

Repeating ourselves are we, plopper?

... your tired posts... oh dear.... I SAID I WAS THE QUEEN, I ripped the p.iss out of myself...then, you answer me calling me 'a queen'...err...missed the boat, did we? You can't offend me with a joke I've already made about myself!

Doh!

And as for your obsession that 'nobody here likes me'....err... SO WHAT?!?!?!?!? And you think YOU'RE any more popular???? Really?!?!?!?

The difference between us, Plopper, is that I obviously have a life outside of the shallow, hollow world of the internet..I'm not the one sat all alone on a Saturday night sending childish posts to strangers who I've never met.

Am I?

I have a wide circle of REAL friends, so I don't give a @#!!!e if strangers I 'speak' to on here hate me. Why should I?

You're absurd.

And obviously hellishly lonely, too. I feel sorry for you.

> We allready know he's a queen,Now he's just confirmed it. Russ
> T,when are you ever going to learn that you don't matter here?
> no one here likez you,your not funny,you look,smell and eat dog
> schit. it's a wonder yoiu still continue to show your nugget
> here.

Plopper needs help, not scorn... or maybe not.

I am a bit concerned about the well-being of plopper. He seems so angry, disillusioned and lonely. And it must be hard not being able to express his true feelings - judging his use of language he doesn't have a very extensive vocabulary!

Maybe the best thing to do would be to find him an understanding and* caring psychiatrist? *smiling in a very saint-like way*

He couldn't afford a psychiatrist. After all, it's obvious he has no work to go to...

Back
Top Bottom