Poll: 15 Minutes With You

15 Minutes With You

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Codreanu

Ohimè.
Who would you spend 15 minutes with?

The scenerio: you have 15 minutes alone with anyone (or anything) of your choosing, living or dead. Please elaborate in the body of the thread.

Last edited:
The girl of my dreams. She's sad and is all alone.

I didn't pick Moz because he wouldn't answer any of my questions.

bored said:

Morrissey may be truly wise then, if he did not answer your questions, but yeah I understand, sometimes, some of us, just want an answer, any may even do...
;)

Re: Who would you spend 15 minutes with?

:( I'd love 15 minutes to say goodbye to my dear old cat, Nigel. I've just got back from Brum to find that she died last night :(

bored said:

yeah, you might just walk away annoyed after your 15 minutes was up.

as for my choice, i'm not really sure. maybe an inanimate object or a cat. dealing with most people 1-on-1 makes me tense.

A girl called Francesca. One day around 2001 I met her. We talked for an afternoon. She was very nice, and seemed to enjoy the time we spent together. I met her again three days after. She just said 'Hi' and run away. Tried to call her: she was clearly unhappy to hear me. Tried to call her again: same thing. I'd love to spend fifteen minutes with her.

I think about her when:
-I see a girl with red hair.
-When I'm listening to 'Oh Mercy' by Bob Dylan.
-When I'm listening to some 'Northern Soul' tune.

Last edited:
Re: Who would you spend 15 minutes with?

The Cat's Mother said:
:( I'd love 15 minutes to say goodbye to my dear old cat, Nigel. I've just got back from Brum to find that she died last night :(

:( *butts head, rubs against leg, and meeeewws softly*

hmm... for me it's between moz and a relative and a friend.

Apologies for lowering the tone of this messageboard but if i'm being honest it would probably be Jessica Alba or Scarlett Johansen or someone like that.... probably wouldnt need 15 minutes tho

or I wouldnt mind smoking a fattie with Ian Brown

Morrissey would be an interesting chat but I'd probably just annoy the fella so I'd leave him alone

kingdai said:
Apologies for lowering the tone of this messageboard but if i'm being honest it would probably be Jessica Alba or Scarlett Johansen or someone like that.... probably wouldnt need 15 minutes tho
Yeah, I would like to be able to say Christ or Our Lady, or even my father (deceased 1992)... and it would, more than likely, be one of these. But all the while I'd be regretting my decision and pining for fifteen minutes with Freya :p

Last edited:
it would have to be tom jones, real voice, real talent, and hes welsh,cant get any better "why why why delila "

Back
Top Bottom