PETA is evil. Is Morrissey oblivious or careless?

I'd be surprised if pregnancy resulting from rape and incest occurs very often; yet it's used to uphold abortion laws. That's all I'm saying. If I'm wrong I'm wrong. I'm sorry your wife got raped...that's depressing and disgusting, and I can't imagine what that is like to go through.

I don't really know why you'd choose to share that information online. But, yeah, all rapists should be castrated with a butterknife in my opinion.

All I'm saying is that I just don't think that most of the broads at the abortion clinic are there because Uncle Jethro knocked them up, or because of an unfortunate encounter in a dark alley. They're there because they chose to f*** but don't want to burden themselves with the resulting pregnancy, even for the nine months it would take to give the kid up for adoption to any of the god knows how many couples who could care for it.

Many people in the pro-life/anti-choice/ whatever-rhetoric-you-want-to-use-camp shoot themselves in the foot by being condescending, self-righteous pricks. To be honest, while I am, in most cases, anti-abortion, both sides make me kind of sick, in different ways for different reasons.

Fair enough, I'm in neither camp, I'm not pro abortion in the usual run of things but definitely in the pro choice camp for those who's lives are in danger without an abortion or for those are pregnant as a result of assault. For example that lass who just died in Ireland because of their laws is just ridiculous imo.

Back
Top Bottom