People of Norfolk: is this true?

Mozzer's Left Eyebrow

Yes, I Am Pined
From today's Daily Mail:

"But John Mortimer, 62, a member of the Swaffham Conservative club in the constituency for 20 years, said: 'How does somebody from London understand the Norfolk way of life? The only reason Liz Truss was put forward was because Cameron fancies having her in his government to be.
'They make out we're stupid, saying details of her affair were on Google, but no one in Norfolk knows how to use Google."

Yours,

Outraged of London

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-Cutie-wanted-scrap-Queen.html#ixzz0VgnDyxLx

Would think Hellie is the one to answer this.
They might not know how to google but they sure know how to kill turkeys!

:)

From today's Daily Mail:

"But John Mortimer, 62, a member of the Swaffham Conservative club in the constituency for 20 years, said: 'How does somebody from London understand the Norfolk way of life? The only reason Liz Truss was put forward was because Cameron fancies having her in his government to be.
'They make out we're stupid, saying details of her affair were on Google, but no one in Norfolk knows how to use Google."

Yours,

Outraged of London

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-Cutie-wanted-scrap-Queen.html#ixzz0VgnDyxLx

Hahahaa! I reckon Matt Bellamy might know how to use Lycos or Ask Jeeves, at least.

Would think Hellie is the one to answer this.
They might not know how to google but they sure know how to kill turkeys!

:)

Mortimer is an imbecile...:crazy:

We Norfolk people are as cool city folk:cool:...we don't kill turkeys...we can use computers etc..we just have to fi it in around barn dances and recreational reed cutting sessions.....:rolleyes:

Mortimer is an imbecile...:crazy:

We Norfolk people are as cool city folk:cool:...we don't kill turkeys...we can use computers etc..we just have to fi it in around barn dances and recreational reed cutting sessions.....:rolleyes:

And,of course,you have the god like genius of Alan Partridge :

[youtube]c7Na6z03tW4&feature=related[/youtube]

And,of course,you have the god like genius of Alan Partridge :

[youtube]c7Na6z03tW4&feature=related[/youtube]

I bloody LOVE Alan.....soo funny ....Up with the Partridge:thumb:

It's hard for them to use keyboard with webbed hands.

This is my favorite post of today. Not because I agree. Or know shit about Norfolk...it made me lol.

Back
Top Bottom