Pathetic little people with pathetic little lives

I can understand why some people want flat out 0 censorship.

The problem is that with this kind of off-topic rules a lot of people would be driven away from the site.

Having an off-topic and then a place to really go to town gives everyone a place here at Moz-solo. I think it serves as a good compromise. Before the pigsty you really had a lot less freedom. David is trying to have a site that caters to as many people as possible. You can never satisfy everyone but the options here are pretty broad and if you cannot find a place on this site that suits your tastes then you probably have needs that most website cannot or will not accommodate.

I do agree that there should be no infractions or warnings for language that isn't hate based.

You're reaction is so much better and more rational than Kewpies.

Can we all go back to something which DOES make some sort of sense! It gets boring after a while...
Cheers Moz

Re: hmmmmm

Well at the end of the day, if you don't like something you're reading, you stop reading, you don't like something you're watching, you stop watching etc etc.

That isn't too much to understand is it? If I don't like something I won't read, watch, listen etc.

We're not forcing these people you talk about to go in there and pay attention if they don't like it or find it offensive. They're not f***ing idiots

Mate, the more you say, the more i agree.:thumb:

You give me faith that there are some intelligent, open-minded people on here.

Bravo.

That isn't too much to understand is it? If I don't like something I won't read, watch, listen etc.

#s

going off topic for a mo. That reminds me of something. How is it then people in the movie industry have explanations about why people didn't go to see flop movies? If No-one went to see them how can they producers actors etc. know the reasons they didn't like it!!!

going off topic for a mo. That reminds me of something. How is it then people in the movie industry have explanations about why people didn't go to see flop movies? If No-one went to see them how can they producers actors etc. know the reasons they didn't like it!!!

Can't help you with that one mate!

Tags
dickhead ep wannabe mod fuckwit leeming offensive tag
Back
Top Bottom