Pathetic little people with pathetic little lives

There is a whole lot of whining around here about banned members and the way this forum is run, so picking on this post isn't really honest.

i pick on alot of posts, so i dont know why you are choosing to just pick on this particular picky post of mine.

you follow all that? ;)

i pick on alot of posts, so i dont know why you are choosing to just pick on this particular picky post of mine.

you follow all that? ;)

It was random. I would send you a whiny PM before I picked on you.

There is a whole lot of whining around here about banned members and the way this forum is run, so picking on this post isn't really honest.

Just be grateful Theo didn't report you for your disgusting behaviour in the chat.......

No, I didn't. :confused: I said, "Pop that bitch open!" and I was referring to your bottle of wine.

Unless you like being called a bitch.

ps. I ordered the shirts today. Let's see if Zazzle makes them. I hope so.

:thumb: Cool.

Sorry, I misread. I didn't think you really meant it anyway....
If you called me a bitch about when to open wine, I would liken it to R Kelly calling Milton the N word. No big deal.

:thumb: Cool.

Sorry, I misread. I didn't think you really meant it anyway....
If you called me a bitch about when to open wine, I would liken it to R Kelly calling Milton the N word. No big deal.
:lbf:

Ah, well it's a welcome return to the forum for me after being banned for 4 days.

Banned - because i had an opinion. Now make no mistake, i like this forum, and there are a lot of excellent contributors on here, but there are sad little c***s as well.

I posted a thread about Anal intercourse with a woman, but failed to put it here in the sty - i received a warning from one of the mods, and i thought "ok, fair enough" - but i didn't realise he was banning me for a few days as well!

How f***ing pathetic, how f***ing tiny & precious. How f***ing sad must this little fist clenching tossers life must be to ban me for a few days. How seriously must he take this place and his role as a moderator? It must be so f***ing sad to have that little in your life that you have to resort to that kind of action to make you feel like you have some power.

I can tell you this - Morrissey would be disgusted. He wouldn't approve of censorship of opinion like that.

Also, on that thread, a couple of members accused me of being what i presume must be a previous member of this forum - how they slapped each other on the back and chortled with each other as they thought they'd both made such a staggering discovery!

Well, firstly i can tell you they are wrong - i've never been here in any other guise, and secondly i can tell you, how f***ing lonely it must be for them that all they have to do is accuse other members of things.

The internet really is full of some truly sad little people.

Ok, that said, i'm up for getting back to some real discussions with the better contributors on here.

Morrissey does not give a shit what you do. If you are down on your luck and out of work you go ask Morrissey if he will pay your rent.

That's the thing kid. Nobody cares.

bronx-tale-792484.jpg

Morrissey does not give a shit what you do. If you are down on your luck and out of work you go ask Morrissey if he will pay your rent.

That's the thing kid. Nobody cares.

bronx-tale-792484.jpg

Well, it's interesting to read a bit further back that Mozzer used to include the address for this site in his releases, and now he no longer does.

That speaks for itself. He pays attention and he does care!

I'm on the fence here.

The ban was pathetic, but then so is this thread, and the original one.

Well, it's interesting to read a bit further back that Mozzer used to include the address for this site in his releases, and now he no longer does.

That speaks for itself. He pays attention and he does care!

Nobody cares kid... Nobody cares.

Ah, well it's a welcome return to the forum for me after being banned for 4 days.

Banned - because i had an opinion. Now make no mistake, i like this forum, and there are a lot of excellent contributors on here, but there are sad little c***s as well.

I posted a thread about Anal intercourse with a woman, but failed to put it here in the sty - i received a warning from one of the mods, and i thought "ok, fair enough" - but i didn't realise he was banning me for a few days as well!

How f***ing pathetic, how f***ing tiny & precious. How f***ing sad must this little fist clenching tossers life must be to ban me for a few days. How seriously must he take this place and his role as a moderator? It must be so f***ing sad to have that little in your life that you have to resort to that kind of action to make you feel like you have some power.

I can tell you this - Morrissey would be disgusted. He wouldn't approve of censorship of opinion like that.

Also, on that thread, a couple of members accused me of being what i presume must be a previous member of this forum - how they slapped each other on the back and chortled with each other as they thought they'd both made such a staggering discovery!

Well, firstly i can tell you they are wrong - i've never been here in any other guise, and secondly i can tell you, how f***ing lonely it must be for them that all they have to do is accuse other members of things.

The internet really is full of some truly sad little people.

Ok, that said, i'm up for getting back to some real discussions with the better contributors on here.

Whinge, whinge, whinge.
Poor little me.
Go and find some more important things to complain about.

Back in the early days of this site there were some
really "Rotters" in here who truly deserved to be banned.
We're talking full page banner style typing which took over
practically the whole site, consisting of barrages of obscene abuse.
But, I dont quite understand who gets banned these days.
Nor is it my business to apparently.

Because are we all a little afraid in here of being on the outside,
or is that just me with this funny little idea that there are
unspoken bias (es) and rules that make you feel a bit
like you are walking on eggshells when you are in here.......:thumb:

Or you could just ignore all that, if you(se) want.......:squiffy:

Tags
dickhead ep wannabe mod fuckwit leeming offensive tag
Back
Top Bottom