"PANIC" on Jackass last night on MTV

A

Abrahán

They played "Panic" last night on a segment in which a guy wearing a Union Jack wrestling uniform/swimsuit with roller blades and a police hat skated around falling and you know the rest of the Jackass plot...

The entire song was nearly played to the last chorus of kids singing "Hang the DJ."

I thought I would share it...

my homepage
pic119494.jpg

Thanks, but I think you have watched the 29th rerun of the show

Re: Thanks, but I think you have watched the 29th rerun of the show

Well, I never read it posted before... if I missed that post I apologize...

my homepage
pic119500.jpg

Well I never meant to sound so harsh. I apologize. Its just that I like the show and everytime I see that bit with Panic I always think "is this show on again???"

And BTW is it me or.....

pic119515.jpg

I have never been a fan of the show but now that I am back in Texas, I try to find something to make me tired after 10pm and I always end up watching Jackass... It is not like other shows that I actually plan to watch... The pictures were a good match up to me...

my homepage
pic119523.jpg

Re: Tssskt! Union Jack eh? - must be racist.....

They played "Panic" last night on a segment in which a guy wearing a Union Jack wrestling uniform/swimsuit with roller blades and a police hat skated around falling and you know the rest of the Jackass plot...

Johnny Knoxville is a fox

Was he the one wrestling? Purrrrrrrr....I'd like to see that. We'll probably get that episode over here sometime in 2007 !

> They played "Panic" last night on a segment in which a guy
> wearing a Union Jack wrestling uniform/swimsuit with roller blades and a
> police hat skated around falling and you know the rest of the Jackass
> plot...

> The entire song was nearly played to the last chorus of kids singing
> "Hang the DJ."

> I thought I would share it...

Back
Top Bottom