Painting and Drawing

I'm not talking to you anymore. I hope I won't, anyway. It only ever leads to regret.

I'm not talking to you anymore. I hope I won't, anyway. It only ever leads to regret.
Then again, I have your barbs to thank for getting me spurred on to try my hand at drawing again after years of thinking I couldn't draw. So your insults have backfired, which is good for me.

Well done Shazzz 👍👍👍
Keep all the scum on ignore.

I’ll never understand why these people come to this thread on a daily basis just to insult you😔

This is abuse . Theses knuckle scrapers need to be banned from this site. You have an illness and they come here to taunt, and verbally abuse you.
Would these scumbags get away with it if they went on to a cancer ward and were abusive to patients?
I very much doubt so.

Well done Shazzz 👍👍👍

I’ll never understand why these people come to this thread on a daily basis just to insult you😔

This is abuse . Theses knuckle scrapers need to be banned from this site. You have an illness and they come here to taunt, and verbally abuse you.
Would these scumbags get away with it if they went on to a cancer ward and were abusive to patients?
I very much doubt so.
I'm not ill at the moment. Hopefully I will never become psychotic again.

Well done Shazzz 👍👍👍

I very much doubt so.
I don't taunt her for her illness, slap head. I taunt her for being a gross asshole who subjects people to her disgusting conversation about among other things her dumpster smelling twat every chance she gets

Having an illness doesn't mean you can't behave with class and decorum, and im sure those suffering with an illness who do behave with class and decorum would be offended by that suggestion

He is already self conscious about his nose but I get it. Play up the negatives and make them positives. Hiding your flaws is for boring people.

I like it, but guess I can't upvote given the fact that the current system does not acknowledge that me, the 3rd* most prolific poster in moz-solo history cannot do such :rolleyes:

*=really though, #2 was a serial troll and the other a mod, so you do the math, oh this site, and world, build em to take them down :paranoid: