Paint A Vulgar Picture demo?

Kudos and gratitude to all for their efforts.
Much appr.,
FWD

thanks for uploading this but why in the world use a site that only allows 10 downloads...seems stupid to me...whats wrong with sendspace?:crazy:

since both links are dead AGAIN..you can put the youtube link into dirpy.com and grab the audio there.

and here's a rapidshare link without limitation:

[noparse]http://rapidshare.com/files/382923682/The_Smiths_-_Paint_A_Vulgar_Picture_Demo.mp3[/noparse]

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks friends !!
another demo in the pocket.
frankly mr shankly, shoplifters of the world, suffer little children, rubber ring, and now... paint a vulgar picture.
thanks.

thanks friends !!
another demo in the pocket.
frankly mr shankly, shoplifters of the world, suffer little children, rubber ring, and now... paint a vulgar picture.
thanks.

sorry... and THE COWBELL (click track). yes yes yes

Thanks for capturing this guys. It was worth the long distance phone call from Dublin to LA yesterday to request it. Persistence:thumb:

cossy

Thanks so much to everyone! Paint A Vulgar Picture being one of my favourite Smiths songs, I have wanted this for such a long time. :flowers:

Thank you.
NASTI, out of interest, for future uploads etc., did you have to use complicated/expensive software to remove the fade in/out of the tracks that the demo was sandwiched between ?
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom