Orange Juice

• Thread starter The Magic Fairy
  • Start date
T

The Magic Fairy

To all those people who contributed to the discussion on Orange Juice last week:

I've found a site with an OJ discography. It's a bit strange though. Click the link below.

TMF

Orange Juice here

nice one!

> To all those people who contributed to the discussion on Orange
> Juice last week:

> I've found a site with an OJ discography. It's a bit strange
> though. Click the link below.

> TMF

hmmm .... I have been "working" on a comprehensive OJ web site for the last year or so. Well, I've done nothing to it in quite some time, and have never put it on line, but now that I've actually met some people online who are vaguelyt interested, I might pull finger. Anyone want to contribute anything?

Lawrence

> hmmm .... I have been "working" on a comprehensive OJ
> web site for the last year or so. Well, I've done nothing to it
> in quite some time, and have never put it on line, but now that
> I've actually met some people online who are vaguelyt
> interested, I might pull finger. Anyone want to contribute
> anything?

Best be quick. Something I've learned from being in the website business is that if you've got an idea for a site, there's bound to be somebody, somewhere (with a big nose) who has exactly the same idea, and will beat you to it. Stop slacking! Go out and get 'em, boy! I have a couple of OJ live tapes. I'll give you the track listing, if you want.

TMF

yes, I know. I was all inspired, and have about half of it done, and then I got a new job etc. Mail me off the list, I'd love some tapes ... I'm sure I could recompense somehow ... I have some live Josef K stuff if you don't.

Lawrence
[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom