OK yeah I get it but what do you look like?

Whoever fitted an oxygen mask on that Jackpots guy must be a crackpot brain. First we had Viva Hate trying to be Urbanus and now we have an even weaker contender. The ladies on this forum already decided Urbanus is their number one guy and his absence has made them restless.

It's Skylarker aka Sty lurker, the sociopathic half-Jewish alcoholic manlet from Indiana, the one who needs a booster seat to see over the steering wheel and platform shoes so he can reach the pedals of his ice cream truck. And he actually takes Jordan Peterson seriously in 2019 which may be his funniest faux pas in quite some time, although there's a litany of past howlers to choose from. In terms of providing unintentional comedic moments he's second to none.

Cheswick:

3E068B4D00000578-4288158-Muslim_OnePath_TV_network_s_host_Malaz_Majanni_said_Imam_Tawhidi-m-1_1488862307437.jpg

It's Skylarker aka Sty lurker, the sociopathic half-Jewish alcoholic manlet from Indiana, the one who needs a booster seat to see over the steering wheel and platform shoes so he can reach the pedals of his ice cream truck. And he actually takes Jordan Peterson seriously in 2019 which may be his funniest faux pas in quite some time, although there's a litany of past howlers to choose from. In terms of providing unintentional comedic moments he's second to none.

LOL. There you go. That's right. Get it out. Feel better.

Yeah totally. I may have to just stop posting here....the ice cream truck company doesn't even offer insurance and there's no way I can recover from such a deftly played attack as that one.

Damn. Well, hey. When you're beat you're beat, am I right?

it wouldn't be such a dumb idea if Charlie cheswick posted a picture

otherwise, yeah, it's a dumb idea. I don't wanna see you people.

You have to be skeptical of anyone who spends a lot of time posting and isn’t even a little curious what their cohorts look like. I can’t imagine 99% of you guys to be very attractive.

607BEF6B-9645-47ED-9D80-BA9E984A8A5B.png

The only Cosmos I’m aware of has Carl Sagan.
dude
Cosmos_spacetime_odyssey_titlecard.jpg

it came out in 2014 :o and the new season is done and ready to go in March of this year, that is if he can sufficiently "prove" he didn't rape some lady in 1984 and that he will never ever act in any way even remotely inappropriate around another woman ever again, since he admitted he has before :eek:
now they got em, he did the right thing, admitted he's not perfect, so yeah, career over basically :(

urbanus reminds me of bricktop from snatch
tumblr_om1xkjZuQG1smsmqro1_500.gif

Yes Sir, it means that someone is canadian and needs to visit this place:

specsavers1.jpg

Size chosen for a reason, there is no vitamin a in Canada.

From the latest Urbanus blog post with his permission. "Dad and me summer of 2007".

Qf2vAe7.jpg

His blog entry also came with pics of a nazi swastika armband he found among his dads belongings with the question "where is my american beauty nazi china, dad?" plus this:
"Having met Pernilla earlier that year I had to wear shades cause my future was looking so bright".

Even though it is scary as hell it makes perfect sense that Urbanus dad is none other than Jack Nicholson which explains why Urbanus goes to Manchester to pose with axes using the caption "Here's Johnny".

As we know Urbanus has always been the caretaker here at solo.

You have to be skeptical of anyone who spends a lot of time posting and isn’t even a little curious what their cohorts look like. I can’t imagine 99% of you guys to be very attractive.
why would their attractiveness level be different than any other group of peoples who enjoy any kind of solitary activity?

im guess im vaguely curious, but I tend not to form an image in my head of the people im talking to. I find that unless you're Charlie cheswick for the most part it's a let down to see other people's pictures. not because they're not attractive, because often they are, but because they generally tend to look like ordinary people. people you would meet on the street. people you know. if I want to see ordinary people ill go outside, you know?

it's like seeing the characters out of your favourite novel and finding they look just like all the people at your work, or something.

why would you ever be skeptical of someone who wasn't curious what their fellow posters look like? I don't view this as a surrogate for real life, I view it as an interactive literary experience. I would be much more curious about someone who was dying to know what everyone here looked like. of course I would love to meet some of you people (even without knowing what they look like), but that's an entirely different thing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom