...oh, stuff

C

Courtney

Well someone e-mailed me, who's from this message board, and asked me these questions and told me to post them up here....so..here then, I'm confused on why I need to do this but hell, I'm bored anyways...

~When did you here about the Moz??

Well, I was watching SNL, the repeats, I guess it was the summer of 94? Well the smiths were on and I liked them, but I wasn't a big music fan, yet I really did enjoy their music...
Anyways, at a time when I only listened to Kraftwerk and New Order, like I guess in 95..96...I saw the "Tomorrow" video on 120, on MTV,I thought he was nifty and my dad told me he was that one guy from the Smiths, so... got some CDs. A year later, I heard from my brother that he was going to play at Gainsville which is only 4 hours from here, saw him live and it was great (he talked a lot!), so I became a rapid fan.

sorry, babbled a lot on that answer

~are you depressed?

Nope, I have nothing to be sad about. But I do find almost everything annoying, I get mad a lot, so I guess I'm an angry person? Mmm...whatever.

~are you an "outcast"?

you sure are getting personal, but no, not cast away, I am different, extremly different from everyone around me! But I get along well, some how.

~How old are you *really*?

13, thirteen, T-H-I-R-T-E-E-N. sheez no one ever believes me...

and um..that's all the questions...

Re: ...oh, inaccurate stuff

> Well, I was watching SNL, the repeats, I guess it was the summer¿ of 94? Well the smiths were on

Impossible!

Re: ...oh, inaccurate stuff (now how so?)

> Impossible!

*L* What?? Well you know you could've put a reason down why it's -"impossible"-, so I wouldn't have to ask. But how is it not possible? If it's the year, then I don't know... around 94, when I was 8 or 9 years old around that time, and I'm confusing myself here so just explain how it's impossible.

~Courtney

I think he means that the Smiths didn't exist in 94. It was Morrissey with his new group.¿ *L* What?? Well you know you could've put a reason down why it's¿ -"impossible"-, so I wouldn't have to ask. But how is¿ it not possible? If it's the year, then I don't know... around¿ 94, when I was 8 or 9 years old around that time, and I'm¿ confusing myself here so just explain how it's impossible.¿ ~Courtney

A song in which the ambitions of the young protagonist are thwarted by the jealous actions of his best friend ( 700Kb mp3 ) - ( unfortunately this link doesn't work because the address has passed through some sort of censorship filter - this filter will protect you and your family from most of the worlds evils and prevent you from turning into ravening monsters - we should thank all those people involved in censorship for keeping us happy and sane )
cleostill10.jpg

> I think he means that the Smiths didn't exist in 94. It was¿ Morrissey with his new group.

Oh. Well that's why I said 'repeats'. =)

~Courtney

but that'd be cool if the smiths existed in 94, wouldn't it?

> Oh. Well that's why I said 'repeats'. =)¿ ~Courtney¿ but that'd be cool if the smiths existed in 94, wouldn't it?

The Smiths never did appear on SNL.
The Smiths died in 1987. Long live the Smiths!

Re: ...oh, inaccurate stuff (Yes, they have!)

> The Smiths never did appear on SNL.

no they haven't

The Smiths never appeared on SNL and they broke up in 1987. Only Morrissey and his band have done that TV show. Please learn to accept this fact.

Re: no they haven't

> The Smiths never appeared on SNL and they broke up in 1987. Only¿ Morrissey and his band have done that TV show. Please learn to¿ accept this fact.

You guys sure do get on people's case a lot.
Anyways, ok, I guess I didn't see them on snl then? Maybe on something else, whatever it was, I don't know then, oh well, I'll never find out, boo-hoo. But why don't you snappy people, try for at least once, not to make something a big pointless argument?

~Courtney

Actually why don't we quit this whole thread to save us some annoyance?

You saw Morrissey, but not the Smiths!!

> You guys sure do get on people's case a lot.¿ Anyways, ok, I guess I didn't see them on snl then? Maybe on¿ something else, whatever it was, I don't know then, oh well,¿ I'll never find out, boo-hoo. But why don't you snappy people,¿ try for at least once, not to make something a big pointless¿ argument?> ~Courtney¿ Actually why don't we quit this whole thread to save us some¿ annoyance?

::: sigh :::