Official Tour Merchandise Thread

ShirleyManson

Merchandise!

Has anyone got any photos of the merchandise that's available?
I'm going on Saturday and I'm trying to work out how much money I should take! :p

Re: Merchandise!

I was thinking this too. Although I usually end up buying from bootleggers outside.

Love PTxx.

I was thinking this too. Although I usually end up buying from bootleggers outside.

Love PTxx.

Yeah, I was thinking I'd probably buy a couple of tshirts from outside if they still have those crest ones that they were selling for £5 in 2006.. I've grown out of mine now :eek:
I'd like to buy an official tshirt though as last time, they didn't have any Smalls or decent womens ones (if they had any?)

You'll find marchandise info from Mel's post on mainpage.
I'm afraid I didn't have time to check the price, hopefully someone will give you the details.

So far I have heard that there is a nice shirt with the Greatest Hits sleeve picture on it. am I right in thinking there are two posters?
Also, what is this 'Paris Shirt' like?

As usual I shall buy a nice 'Official' shirt and other 'Official' bits and pieces followed by a flurry of bootleg shirts outside the venue.

Any more information would be much appreciated!!

Love PTxx.

From what I remember on Monday they were selling.

Black shirt with Greatest Hits picture
Black shirt with 'THPGU' picture (I bought that!!)
Green Morrissey 101 shirt
Navy Moz Posse shirt
Black 'Je Suis Morrissey...' shirt

And a whole bunch more, very very good selection, the best I've seen for a long time. T-shirts are £20, although some are £22. Oh and they're clearing out a bunch of old ROTT shirts for a tenner each.

Am going again tonight...I am very tempted to buy another shirt!! My girlfriend has already 'shotgunned' the Je Suis Morrissey one so Greatest Hits it is for me!

From what I remember on Monday they were selling.

Black shirt with Greatest Hits picture
Black shirt with 'THPGU' picture (I bought that!!)
Green Morrissey 101 shirt
Navy Moz Posse shirt
Black 'Je Suis Morrissey...' shirt

And a whole bunch more, very very good selection, the best I've seen for a long time. T-shirts are £20, although some are £22. Oh and they're clearing out a bunch of old ROTT shirts for a tenner each.

Am going again tonight...I am very tempted to buy another shirt!! My girlfriend has already 'shotgunned' the Je Suis Morrissey one so Greatest Hits it is for me!

:D Yeah there is a "Je suis Morrissey" top. I will hav eto buy that. Thank you for the info. I want them all!- although i haven't seen any of them yet.

:D Yeah there is a "Je suis Morrissey" top. I will hav eto buy that. Thank you for the info. I want them all!- although i haven't seen any of them yet.

only in black?..what about the ladie's stuff..great ones?:rolleyes:;)

Just be careful you buy the right size at the official merch - I saw a guy who had brought a tshirt and wanted to exchange as he had brought the wrong size be refused. Such a shame as he had come all the way from the usa.

Were they selling Smalls? On the last tour the smallest they had was a Medium and I was really disappointed as the mediums drown me!

Were they selling Smalls? On the last tour the smallest they had was a Medium and I was really disappointed as the mediums drown me!

definately smalls as i got the 'Je Suis...' in a small. Also it's the girls shirts that are priced at £22, only one size though, which i thought strange.

to add to the list, there was also a tour shirt with a Charles Rene Macintosh design, that was navy with purple and yellow print.

definately smalls as i got the 'Je Suis...' in a small. Also it's the girls shirts that are priced at £22, only one size though, which i thought strange.

to add to the list, there was also a tour shirt with a Charles Rene Macintosh design, that was navy with purple and yellow print.

That's brilliant, thanks!
Any idea whether they were selling the tshirts with the crests on outside? I need another one!

Attached are photos of the new shirts.

First one is actually the Paris Olympia shirt, and it is NOT for sale in London. It was one of the choices for 6 day pass holders

Last edited:
Attached are photos of the new shirts.

First one is actually the Paris Olympia shirt, and it is NOT for sale in London. It was one of the choices for 6 day pass holders

adore that paris one..hope i'm able to get one in @ the paris gig!!:eek:;)

The tshirts I saw outside the gig last night were all crap, in my opinion! Inside - brillinat. I got the Roundhouse 2008 tour one, which was £20. I'm going to get at least 1 more when I go back on Sunday.... But I don't know which, can't decide. I suspect it will be a matter of what they have left though!

BRILLIANT! :D

Back
Top Bottom