Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

so all the following things are true?:

*morrisseys band infiltrated your sewing class
*russell brand rigged your apartment with microwave rays to torture you
*russell brand was stalking you at the same time he was married to katy perry
*you danced with morrissey in a bar in canada when you were a teenager and since then he hasnt been able to forget about you, in fact, some of his songs are even about you
The only thing I'm not sure about, is whether the young man I danced with when I was 12 or 13 in Montreal was Morrissey or not.

The only thing I'm not sure about, is whether the young man I danced with when I was 12 or 13 in Montreal was Morrissey or not.
if you've been on his mind ever since then would that make him a pedophile?

and if that wasnt moz who you danced with, then how would moz have known who you were in order to get his band to infiltrate your sewing class?? did you have some other sultry run in with him??

Lol.
So you changed your comment (post #26) from …
‘Again, this thread deals with single tracks from his solo career,’
to …
‘Again, this thread deals with single tracks from his earlier recording career,’
:lbf:
First you’re telling people that this thread is only about tracks from his solo career, then you’re changing your post to include The Smiths too (even though Ryan never included that in his first post, so how can you claim that this thread is also about The Smiths?) and now you’re telling people that they should wait to reply to your posts just in case you might have second thoughts and may want to change something?
Sorry Phanc, but that’s not how it works.
My reply post #27 has your unedited original comment that I replied to. You stated quite clearly that … ‘this thread deals with single tracks from his solo career’. And that’s what I replied to.
As I said earlier. This has nothing to do with BoT. This has to do with you not liking my contributions in general. Because you only focused on my posts, and did not reply to all the others that were also discussing BoT. Nor did you reply to members discussing The Smiths which can also be considered as ‘off-topic’ as my BoT comments, simply because they too were not included in the thread starter’s first post. So, I repeat, please put me on ignore.
Your admission here is obsessive. I'm not telling "people" how to comment, I'm telling only YOU, because you started with this unnecessity of mentioning BOT first. No one else would have done it because most people get what this is about. No, I'm not going to ignore you. Someone needs to tell you when you miss the point. As much as you can use stupid smileys and LOLs, your mentioning BOT as a complete album is inappropriate and only serves to keep Morrissey's current outpourings in the conversation.

It is not "the holy grail of unleaked tracks".

and if that wasnt moz who you danced with, then how would moz have known who you were in order to get his band to infiltrate your sewing class?? did you have some other sultry run in with him??
I've probably said all that I'm going to say about it here already.

To explain it all again, I don't feel up to it. That's all. I'm not being discreet.

No, I'm just saying that I've already told everything here.
well i just thought your new best friend redacted might be interested in knowing your life experiences. of course we all know she not-so-secretly despises you and is just kissing up to you in a really pitiful display so as to at least have SOMEONE in her corner. because when all else fails, there's always the pathetic little dog light housework.

Just to get called a liar and/or delusional all over again...I won't put in the effort.

well i just thought your new best friend redacted might be interested in knowing your life experiences. of course we all know she not-so-secretly despises you and is just kissing up to you in a really pitiful display so as to at least have SOMEONE in her corner. because when all else fails, there's always the pathetic little dog light housework.
I don't deny that I'm a pathetic little dog.

I don't deny that I'm a pathetic little dog.
No, you aren't.
That person criticizing you is very sick, you at least got help and admit you have an illness. I have been wrong about some things, and I did not listen to warnings about who the real problem is here, and it's not you, I can see that. I am sorry.

Another fool. People die Because of they get intoxicated, and life style and illness celebs. Mostly or age. . Others can't find their way in this crazy world. We all going to died. . do not blame a vaccine. For your stupidity!!
Hahaha, I understand zou don't want to know. But for everybody ist is obvious. for you too.

Back
Top Bottom