Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

It seems I (inexplicably) angered the ever so irritable Born to Harangue with my last post.

It seems I (inexplicably) angered the ever so irritable Born to Harangue with my last post.
No you haven’t..... you mentioned my name. That’s all.
I have these folks on ignore, but it’s always fun to watch them follow me and a couple of others on here with their big red thumbs.... Hilarious 🤣

No you haven’t..... you mentioned my name. That’s all.
I have these folks on ignore, but it’s always fun to watch them follow me and a couple of others on here with their big red thumbs.... Hilarious 🤣
I see. That’s a strong and weird disliking of someone. Why don’t they like you? Or rather: why are they provoked by you?

I see. That’s a strong and weird disliking of someone. Why don’t they like you? Or rather: why are they provoked by you?
I’ve called Rifkie out for what she really is. I’ll leave it there as I could put myself in a precarious position on here.
Aubrey worries me as he is being used by a certain person on here😉
As she has done this to many male posters on here.
She’s after a free ticket from her unpleasantness, and Aubrey is now her target.
She always goes for the nice guys.

They hate him because he's spoken his mind about Born's Queen rifke.

I’ve called Rifkie out for what she really is. I’ll leave it there as I could put myself in a precarious position on here.
She’s after a free ticket from her unpleasantness, and Aubrey is now her target.
I see. The off-topic drama is always intriguing to hear about!

Yo geezer, it's the 21st century! Males and females can have conversations with each other without either having ulterior motives! Man, what a pathetic bastard you are!

This post should enlighten you:

If that's not illuminating enough here's a newer offering:

"inexplicably" :laughing:
You love offering your opinion before you're in possession of the facts. Anyway, weren't you recently advised not to take thumbs down so personally? You are Thumb Sensitive

"strong and weird" :rofl:

I don’t know what you mean, CarlisleBaz. I don’t comment on every thread. My rate of posting should not be ruining your forum experience. Besides, I don’t consider the commentary I do make to be anywhere near as bad as your more frequently-posted terrible poetry or half-literate keyboard-banging, but you don’t see me complaining. Either suffer in silence or use the “dislike” option.
The ignore option is really best. You just hover over or click on the person’s username and banish them into oblivion.

The ignore option is really best. You just hover over or click on the person’s username and banish them into oblivion.
except they dont go into oblivion. they're still here laughing at what a #sadlittleman you are, it's just that you no longer see it because you cant handle the truth, as it doesnt jibe with your vision of yourself as da man of morrissey solo and king of garbage toters everywhere.

This post should enlighten you:

If that's not illuminating enough here's a newer offering:

"inexplicably" :laughing:
You love offering your opinion before you're in possession of the facts. Anyway, weren't you recently advised not to take thumbs down so personally? You are Thumb Sensitive

"strong and weird" :rofl:

I based my opinion on my own experiences with Baz on this forum. I admit now that it’s easy to see why you (and Rifke) would have a different opinion of him.

‘Thumb sensitive’ sounds like a phrase out of Seinfeld.

Naturally 🤤🤤
But I’ll leave it here old chap😎

Are you doing any of the Mozz gigs then ??
I’m not, no. The ticket prices are one reason. 😬

It depends. The ignore function is passive; dislike is aggressive. Sometimes you want to let a person know you don’t like their post(s). And with ignore, there’s always the chance you might miss something good. I guess in extreme cases there’s not much of a calculus; it would be like thinking a dozen monkeys with typewriters might produce the complete works of Shakespeare.

It depends. The ignore function is passive; dislike is aggressive. Sometimes you want to let a person know you don’t like their post(s). And with ignore, there’s always the chance you might miss something good. I guess in extreme cases there’s not much of a calculus; it would be like thinking a dozen monkeys with typewriters might produce the complete works of Shakespeare.
I like you 😇

Back
Top Bottom