Now you know

• Thread starter Mr.Improper the unanimous choice for PIMP of the w
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper the unanimous choice for PIMP of the w

You f***in donkey dicks need to know I am that damn good. Greasetea,I think you're funny....keep it up.. mindy...go f***yourself and go back to whatever hole it was you crawled out from under and stay there. have a nice bowl of shut the f*** up and never return to this board again. Or,i will be forced to take a nice long shitty shit on your face for free. Got it buttlick???

Also, it was me as the fake Mindy and fake Punchdrunk. I fooled all you're lame asses

I am the shiznit.

Re: Also, it was me as the fake Mindy and fake Punchdrunk. I fooled all you're lame asses

> I am the shiznit.

I am the walrus.

koo koo kachoo.

Re: Also, it was me as the fake Mindy and fake Punchdrunk. I fooled all you're lame asses

You cant even imitate me right.you just dont have what i got. Deal with it....

yourock.jpg

the only thing you fooled is your parents into thinking that you are not the biggest f***ing whore this side of the colorado river. We've known it for several years now,hell,I remember when i used to sell you to those indians for a weekend,and youd come back bloodied and smelling like potatoes. need i remind you again??? oh,that was a nightmare...took me 3 weeks to get the smell of you,you were no good to me then,so i gave you the heave ho. dont be mad that you cant make any money except for when your lying on your back.hey,we should all be so lucky.Your mom was lucky enough to lay on her back for me,what a wonderful woman she is.... great kisser too.