New Moz photo by Andrew Quinn - "on Cut Throat Lane"

77500D42-92B5-41B8-8532-CD16DF7F4DA9.jpeg

UPDATE (April 17, 12:05pm):
Now deleted / made private on Instagram.

Slightly larger image still on andrew-quinn.com - link posted by The Alchemist:

Media item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh come on then, if you walked past him in the street or stopped to chat, wouldn't you feel a tiny bit of.... excitement?
God, if that happened to me, I would be a jabbering mess, incapable of coherent speech. This man is royalty to me - a hero in every sense of the word. All those times laid in awe on the bedroom floor. I think meeting him in the flesh would almost be painful.

M, Dave, and Bob …

they’re all doing the same think more or less, none of them are really reinventing their own wheel, ffs.
Of course not, and no one is saying that they should.

Casual ageism is not cool. Moz looks great. The man's a legend.
Here's hoping there is an imminent deal announcement with Stray Ferret Records.
The word ageism has lost all meaning. Didn’t you know? You’re usually bang up to date with these things.

Morrissey breaks the internet - again.

A juggernaut force of nature.

A rush and a push and the land that you stand on is yours. It has been before, so it shall be again.

Last edited:
Let them, they don't have much to cling to these days. A street sign, some recognize, a little weight loss and a cardigan that's not too tight and some people really do think, the heydays 91/92 are coming back. The same people celebrate the completely out of place Beethoven reissue. Listen to "Notre Dame" and feel the disease!
True, it must be sad to have such a horribly empty life that these are the things you obsess about. The reluctance to see things how they really are instead of romanticizing Morrissey's circumstances beyond recognition or reason is desperate, they are desperately clinging to their fantasy and excoriating anyone who bursts the bubble. I think maybe the saddest of all is the notion that he is some 66 year old outsider who is going to kick ass at some undetermined time in the future :rolleyes: There's a lot of infantile fixation and mental illness around here.

Oh come on then, if you walked past him in the street or stopped to chat, wouldn't you feel a tiny bit of.... excitement? Senior citizen and all!
Well, I used to be irrationally in love with Evan Dando and I did actually see him on the street and didn't stop to speak. I have approached other lead singers and musicians I really like and have become friends with some of them. They are just people, like us. I am not into hero worship.
I am seeing a lot of sexual attraction comments, which is what I am really commenting on. I made one about Sting, but I meant 80s Sting, not senior citizen Sting looking like a grandpa. Even the men here are sexually attracted to Morrissey.

Last edited:
True, it must be sad to have such a horribly empty life that these are the things you obsess about. The reluctance to see things how they really are instead of romanticizing Morrissey's circumstances beyond recognition or reason is desperate, they are desperately clinging to their fantasy and excoriating anyone who bursts the bubble. I think maybe the saddest of all is the notion that he is some 66 year old outsider who is going to kick ass at some undetermined time in the future :rolleyes: There's a lot of infantile fixation and mental illness around here.
Don't worry. He will be pinnned on every boomer's bedroom wall very soon. Worldwide. The 24 comeback special (event) is just around the corner.

All you weirdos lusting after a senior citizen is strange
Wanting babies with 71 year old Sting much less so
Well, I used to be irrationally in love with Evan Dando and I did actually see him on the street and didn't stop to speak. I have approached other lead singers and musicians I really like and have become friends with some of them. They are just people, like us. I am not into hero worship.
I am seeing a lot of sexual attraction comments, which is what I am really commenting on. I made one about Sting, but I meant 80s Sting, not senior citizen Sting looking like a grandpa, even the men here are sexually attracted to him.
Well considering the age of many people on here it’s better that they are attracted to a senior citizen rather than a youngster- that would just be creepy

Wanting babies with 71 year old Sting much less so

Well considering the age of many people on here it’s better that they are attracted to a senior citizen rather than a youngster- that would just be creepy
In case you are unable to read, I clarified the Sting comment in another comment you quoted.
In case you are daft, there are many ages inbetween 'senior citizen' and 'youngster' and it's really creepy that your mind would go there.

In case you are unable to read, I clarified the Sting comment in another comment you quoted.
In case you are daft, there are many ages inbetween 'senior citizen' and 'youngster' and it's really creepy that your mind would go there.
What? So its only not weird and not creepy if people on here like people between the ages of what? 30-50 years of age? I'm daft to even engage in this daft discussion. I'm out.

Last edited:
The word ageism has lost all meaning. Didn’t you know? You’re usually bang up to date with these things.
Yes, you are correct that I have often suggested in my posts that words ending in - ist and -ism and -phobic are vague and over-used. Especially when the word 'systemic' is added before them. But I have never, and would never, suggest that there is no such thing as prejudice. Prejudice is very real and should be fought against. I also merely suggested that some of the comments weren't 'cool'. I am no fan of 'hate speech' laws. When it comes to speech, I think it is much better if people are simply invited to reflect and use language wisely. Which is what I was advocating on this thread.

Last edited:
As dusk approaches after a long afternoon, a unique apparition glides into view. Nowhere in the world quivers more with refreshed energy than this country road we visit today. Because here, in this remote unassuming byway of the English countryside beside Cut Throat Lane, sighted for the first time ever, the Greater Spotted Manc-Moz saunters into view, startling native fauna by infiltrating an ecosystem typically foreign to this species, whose preferred terrain is shaded glades and metropolitan music halls...

Back
Top Bottom