New Moz photo by Andrew Quinn - "on Cut Throat Lane"

77500D42-92B5-41B8-8532-CD16DF7F4DA9.jpeg

UPDATE (April 17, 12:05pm):
Now deleted / made private on Instagram.

Slightly larger image still on andrew-quinn.com - link posted by The Alchemist:

Media item:

Last edited by a moderator:
He seems to have lost weight. Looking good.
The big “unsuitable for motors” sign does spoil the photo a bit, though.

Can we ad some Doc Martens instead of the usual lace shoes, ai? Otherwise: very remarkable appearance. Getting used to his flares fetish now.

Cut Throat Lane would be a much better album cover if he REALLY MUST replace the artwork of BWD before rerelease and be anachronistic.

It's cutting it quite fine to announce and flog tickets for these gigs if they're happening in just over 12 weeks time.

this might be the slimmest he has been in a long time,at his age it is harder to shift the timber so good on him.

if he was seriously ill i doubt he would be getting his photo took and i doubt he would be smiling,we all know how private a person he is.
I'm not suggesting he is or was seriously ill.
Only that depending on the nature of the illness he suffered, it can sometimes lead to weight loss.
Anyway, all conjecture.
Good to see him looking well.

Let's hope this means he is ready to do what he does best - stir things up and cause some trouble.
He's down a cul de sac - but there is a way out.

Lovely image: the jump start I needed to finally buy my Herman’s Hermits tickets this morning.
‘he's sure to go far
Ain't he pretty?’

Agree. He looks ridiculous.
What could possibly be ridiculous about that picture? I’m all for criticism when it’s warranted, but some of you seem to get off on negativity for negativity’s sake.

He is too old for these random photo shoots, he won't attract a younger audience like this, no one wants to listen to someone who looks older than their grandpa. He has not aged well. I don't see Dave Gahan or Robert Smith doing this, and Moz is no Brett Anderson.
Still can't dress himself, but the classic cardigan and Tshirt combo are an improvement.

He is too old for these random photo shoots, he won't attract a younger audience like this, no one wants to listen to someone who looks older than their grandpa. He has not aged well. I don't see Dave Gahan or Robert Smith doing this, and Moz is no Brett Anderson.
Still can't dress himself, but the classic cardigan and Tshirt combo are an improvement.
Thank Goodness! One of the most boring, pretentious songwriters in the world today. 1994 is a long, long time ago.

What could possibly be ridiculous about that picture? I’m all for criticism when it’s warranted, but some of you seem to get off on negativity for negativity’s sake.
Imagine driving along with your grandad and he sees a sign saying Cut Throat Lane and he goes, “Oh stop the car, let me get my photo taken with that sign.” So you stop and he hands you his phone and you take the photo and then it ends up on his Instagram. But grandad isn’t a comedian. Grandad’s just a silly old man.

Back
Top Bottom