New album for new versions

tommy77

Hello, morrissey has changed a lot the songs recently such as ouija board and you have killed me and other ones i mean on the way he plays them and diffrent voice and diffrent guitar sounds is all a diffrent version specially ouija board with the playing of the guitar also first of the gang is diffrent the one he realese on cd that the version he plays today...so should be a new cd coming out for the diffrent way he plays those songs...yes !!!

Re: New album for new versions !!!

Hello, morrissey has changed a lot the songs recently such as ouija board and you have killed me and other ones i mean on the way he plays them and diffrent voice and diffrent guitar sounds is all a diffrent version specially ouija board with the playing of the guitar also first of the gang is diffrent the one he realese on cd that the version he plays today...so should be a new cd coming out for the diffrent way he plays those songs...yes !!!

it would be pretty cool if he did variations of the songs in the way he plays them live. Often times I find myself thinking "man this little bit should have been on the album it sounds amazing" but in reality it probably won't happen but it would be pretty awesome. I'd throw a few bucks his way for different takes.

Back
Top Bottom