Never expect anything from anyone

• Thread starter Greasetea Season3
  • Start date
G

Greasetea Season3

Including Morrissey (release something already)...but on a microcosm level (i.e. your life), never expect anything in return from anyone.

It's your fault you left it out there.

It's your fault if you gt f.cked in the back.

It's your own fault.

So whatever you do and whomever you meet: always keep this in the back of your head:

"YOU WILL BE BETRAYED"

Re:KARMA

whoever you are, "nobody", you said exactly what i wanted to say. after creating tears in a virgin soul, what more he/she could expect?...is he/she totally innocent? i don't think so. this world just give us what we give to it. karma will find you wherever you are, and through back on your face all the ugliness you created by yourself. and i say this by my own experience. you can hide your name, your secrets to the public, but inside yourself, the truth is like a star... this is a lesson to all of us in this wonderful planet, full of children.

The only problem is that we have to share this place with all of them and put up with all their ugliness day in and day out. Even if you don't watch or listen, it finds a way into your soul. Then, you are left, persecuted with all their ill feelings. I think Greasetea is just a conductor of all the ugliness in this world. On the one hand, I can't blame him for not wanting to just sit in a corner and be miserable about it all. But, then now, he has become the Murder King, and will reap what he sows, as it goes. I think its a sign of great intelligence if one can filter the hate and become productive members of society. Where are all the genius'?

> whoever you are, "nobody", you said exactly what i
> wanted to say. after creating tears in a virgin soul, what more
> he/she could expect?...is he/she totally innocent? i don't think
> so. this world just give us what we give to it. karma will find
> you wherever you are, and

through
"THROUW" i mean...

back on your face all the
> ugliness you created by yourself. and i say this by my own
> experience. you can hide your name, your secrets to the public,
> but inside yourself, the truth is like a star... this is a
> lesson to all of us in this wonderful planet, full of children.

> The only problem is that we have to share this place with all of
> them and put up with all their ugliness day in and day out. Even
> if you don't watch or listen, it finds a way into your soul.

yes, that's it. it's sad, because sometimes you want to keep your innocence, but they drag you into their circus, their jokes, even if you didn't ask for that.

> Then, you are left, persecuted with all their ill feelings. I
> think Greasetea is just a conductor of all the ugliness in this
> world.

who are you???? are you reading my mind???? the "character"you mentioned drag you into his/her world, and then when you look yourself in the mirror, you're just exactly like everything you don't want in your life, and then, you are just one more evil spirit.

On the one hand, I can't blame him for not wanting to
> just sit in a corner and be miserable about it all. But, then
> now, he has become the Murder King, and will reap what he sows,
> as it goes. I think its a sign of great intelligence if one can
> filter the hate and become productive members of society. Where
> are all the genius'?

this "character' seems to be faceing a kind of paranoid crysis. i couldn't blame him/her, since this one said so much horrible stuff to people he/she doesn't even know. IT BRINGS BAD KARMA...IT BRINGS HATE...IT BRINGS AFRAID.

Re:hmmmm....

hey, LOVE, i already told you i want to have wild sex with you..."boy george"?

Eh...Karma's For Hippies

Don't you wish the world was that fair? To think that people who do bad things will get theirs in the end, and that if you have suffered in this life, you'll be rewarded in the next?

Pfffft. Whatever.

Life = suffering.

No one knows how we got here, or where we'll end up when we leave, so making up pretty stories is what we do do keep from freaking ourselves out when faced with the cold, harsh truth of the situation: that our very existence was probably just a result of a "big bang."

Like all interesting inventions, we're probably just the accidental by-product that resulted from an experiment gone wrong...

...like Silly Putty

Re: Eh...Karma is an OLD, OLD, VERY OLD WORLD...

It's just about what you give and what you receive. it's just about saying something "rude", and receiveing the same. it's about creating hate around you, and receiving hate. ..besides, lifeguard, "hippy" is just another cliche. we are talking a simple rule of this nature. don't you believe? put your hands on fire, and tell me what you feel.

Re: Eh...Karma's For Hippies

> Life = suffering.

yes, especially when the only thing you are able to see is your own nose. ...Peace and Love!!!!(duh!)

> Don't you wish the world was that fair? To think that people who
> do bad things will get theirs in the end, and that if you have
> suffered in this life, you'll be rewarded in the next?

> Pfffft. Whatever.

> Life = suffering.

> No one knows how we got here, or where we'll end up when we
> leave, so making up pretty stories is what we do do keep from
> freaking ourselves out when faced with the cold, harsh truth of
> the situation: that our very existence was probably just a
> result of a "big bang."

> Like all interesting inventions, we're probably just the
> accidental by-product that resulted from an experiment gone
> wrong...

yeah, and i found out doing stupid things can be a karma of itself. I thought I had a dentist appt. today, drove all the way to the office, but found out it was yesterday and I completely missed it, so I'm playing hooky from work....maybe a couple of hours worth, but hey....dumb things can equal tiny moments of serendipity.

eh, but i'm still not happy. when someone was playing the Wedding Singer the other day, I started believing this was a good movie. ugh.

Re: you need some silly putty in your head, lifeguard.......TODAY!!!!

VIVA FIDEL CASTRO!!!!!!! huh?... ????

> don't you believe?

No.

> put your hands on fire, and tell me what you feel.

It ain't karma.

> Don't you wish the world was that fair? To think that people who
> do bad things will get theirs in the end,

YES

> and that if you have
> suffered in this life, you'll be rewarded in the next?

Urm I'd rather see it in this one. Don't believe in the next one.

> Pfffft. Whatever.

> Life = suffering.

Yes but the point lies in trying to suffer less?

> No one knows how we got here, or where we'll end up when we
> leave, so making up pretty stories is what we do do keep from
> freaking ourselves out when faced with the cold, harsh truth of
> the situation:

Surely you mean camera eye?

> that our very existence was probably just a
> result of a "big bang."

Could be worse...could've been as the result of a small bang, or even possibly as the result of a whimper and a bit of a pop or perhaps just a slight fizzle?

> Like all interesting inventions, we're probably just the
> accidental by-product that resulted from an experiment gone
> wrong...

By-products can go very underrated! And you should try taking up stalking, it's quite fun, especially when there's two of you. It's good to share your hobbies.

> No.

> It ain't karma.

it is about how you interact with things around you. ok, it was a silly example, but the whole idea is not necessary a religious idea. i'm not a religious person, but the things go and come back to you. if you put your hands on fire, that burns you, so your hands are there, and you HAVE to live with this. it may brings pain, but YOU asked for that. YOU started that, YOU are responsable for that.

Re: You get what you put out! It's called KARMA

Then what have I done so wrong? I give everything I can...the material...but the biggest gifts have been myself. Heart, mind and soul, not to mention the hours of listening, worrying and caring.
If Karma is the way of the world, then why am I being overlooked?
Am I not good enough?

-the doormat-

Re: Yee

> Then what have I done so wrong? I give everything I can...the
> material...but the biggest gifts have been myself. Heart, mind
> and soul, not to mention the hours of listening, worrying and
> caring.
> If Karma is the way of the world, then why am I being
> overlooked?
> Am I not good enough?

You're worrying me. I don't like this, it's not good! I demand that you stop

Karma is a pretty theory, but in my experience; @#!!! things happen to good people. Like I've said before though, it really isn't about making things better it's about making them less bad.

Not to sound hackneyed but "give yourself a break before you break down" Oh I could choose more...

Damn, I hate to admit it...but you're right

> Karma is a pretty theory, but in my experience; @#!!! things
> happen to good people. Like I've said before though, it really
> isn't about making things better it's about making them less
> bad.

I couldn't have said it better myself. Um, I mean..woof woof wurf wuf wuf wuf howl (pant pant) woof woof wooof whine wurf woof.

Back
Top Bottom